RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Bet365

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
qbet
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: Bet365

Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:50 pm

Such a deal would still need the approval of bet365 , even if the agent is taking all the risk , as you would need to login to the site to place your bets.Isn't that right or am I  missing something here?
avskum
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:52 am

qbet wrote: Such a deal would still need the approval of bet365 , even if the agent is taking all the risk , as you would need to login to the site to place your bets.Isn't that right or am I  missing something here?
Yes, Skype betting for example.
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:01 pm

Interesting thread.  Regarding agents taking the action themselves, Premium tradings dont take any of our action, they just let us place bets with Pinnacle etc and take their small (0.1-0.5% guess) cut. they confirmed this in a different thread.

I would love to know whether overall the PT accounts are net winners or losers. Im guessing its very close.
Never trust a goose!!!
fuzzler
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:53 pm

I would love to know whether overall the PT accounts are net winners or losers.
Same here. I just wish someone made a survey on this somewhere.
andrewmcmaho

Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:16 pm

i have had my account with them for the last 7 months and haven't been limited :). I don't know why. i have staked about 10000 with them and returned 15000. i arb with them a lot with big stakes. i didn't realise they limit others so much.
wibble wobble
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:54 pm

to be fair 10 grand of staked bets is not much over 7 months alot of ppl on here be doing that in a week and they certainly put a stop to that!! i flagged this up last december i think and they only been getting worse. verification checks are unbelievable there nw!!! fuck them move on
i am arbitrage
raizzak
Totally Pro

Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:54 pm

wibble wobble wrote: to be fair 10 grand of staked bets is not much over 7 months alot of ppl on here be doing that in a week and they certainly put a stop to that!! i flagged this up last december i think and they only been getting worse. verification checks are unbelievable there nw!!! fuck them move on
a week? Many ppl here doing that in a Saturday...
Don't speak for something you have no clue.
wibble wobble
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:29 pm

thats impossible no chance!! ha! you get my point though ;)
i am arbitrage
raizzak
Totally Pro

Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:06 pm

wibble wobble
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:11 pm

sarcasm mate that last post i believe you!! but dont be showing me that making me jealous
i am arbitrage
raizzak
Totally Pro

Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:19 pm

The point is not to make anyone jealous Ofcourse the point is to see the big picture. The big picture is that 365 is a high volume book get advantage of them as much as yyou can until you eventually getting limited.
wibble wobble
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:30 pm

i know you wernt am jealous because they are useless to me these days
i am arbitrage
yo
yorkjoss

Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:49 pm

wibble wobble wrote: i know you wernt am jealous because they are useless to me these days
I'm afraid they've sussed us out, just like all the other uk books, it had to happen eventually, I don't have to go
too far back to recall easy money from Ladbrokes, Coral, Boylesports, victor, Fred ,paddy, willhill etc etc

B365 was only a matter of time, just like the shops too for a UK arber, arbing now is so much harder,
not saying it's time to pack it in but that day is getting nearer.

on a slighty different note, I'm addicted to this, taking money from bookies is like my drug, some take alcohol
to make them feel good, some take cocaine, some take heroin, I take money from the bookmaker, it makes me feel
good, good thing is I understand this and hopefully will deal with the withdrawal in the correct way, B365 demise
is symptomatic of what's happening in arbing, the consequences of this long term arbers have to deal with, in lots
of cases to just say "well I've made my money, I'll move on" will not be enough, the craving will still be there and we
dangerously may search for a replacement?
Last edited by yorkjoss on Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wibble wobble
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:02 pm

hear hear!! although the end isnt near dont be silly! ;) they piss me off make me bitter, jealous, angry etc etc etc but we get our bread elsewhere!
i am arbitrage
yo
yorkjoss

Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:11 pm

wibble wobble wrote: although the end isnt near dont be silly! ;)
people will still be arbing 20 years from now, as long as there's bookmakers there will be arbers. that doesn't mean
everyone arbing now will still be arbing then or even in the short term future, as things get more difficult, as earnings
decline some will retire or semi retire even though they can still earn twice as much as many arbers, it will still be a lot
less than they were used to and will/can beome disillusioned with the business, of course the newer/hungrier/poorer
guys will continue, many of whom were never there for the "good days" so they'll never miss them and will not be
psychologically negatively affected by the comparison.
Last edited by yorkjoss on Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Bookies discussion”