Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Bet365

Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:37 pm

obykoo wrote:
Arbusers wrote:
jakopic wrote: and than probably bwin close account
Did you try?
Personally I left bwin like 8 months back, I was not even getting 1€ limitation , I got 0.01€ limitation ,but minimal stake was 0.5€.... and it was after maybe 3 days placing arbs, I guess there is topic somewhere here about fast limitations in bwin.

And well ewallets are also using players from some restricted countrys from which is usually blocked payment with card or getting money back directly to your bank account could flag legal actions as using non licensed booker is not very legal there ,but they are also not blocked.
Yeah, exactly this was happening to me lol Bwin minimum stake was 0.50euros and I could bet 0.10e so in the end I ended up betting nothing. Bwin turned to crazyness and it's really a shame. But as you, I tried this a long time ago (6months) so perhaps something may have changed?
ratioxz
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:36 pm

Several days ago bet365 removed new customer bonus offer for starting to use mobile device/tablet.
gg
gg

Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:52 pm

Arbusers wrote:
gg wrote: i am surprised to read that normal people still using Scrill.

From what i hear around, mailny people from Fyrom use them, who are basically 99,99% scammers, so we have to be on red alert with Scrill.

Of course, we don't forget that were reported here, for giving to bookmakers their customer's activities and data.
I m afraid you are wrong here. IMO 60% of our community use NT with the remaining 40% using Skrill. I wouldn't say that they are scammers, nor that they come from a particular country. Users spread is equal with NT. Furthermore, the use of the google authenticator token is a great asp.
All the scammers from Fyrom use Scrill & Neteller, who have full knowledge of this fact, however they do nothing to kick them out..

Skrill and Neteller are the paradise for scammers., - Everybody should be warned and react accordingly.
zazzbg
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:57 pm

Arbusers wrote: There was a party going on in Greece these last 2 years. All Greeks were speaking for bet365 only. The same party was in Romania until the new antigambling law came to place. I think next will be x Yugoslavia, Bulgaria, Moldova, Ukraine, in this order.
In fact for Bulgaria be365 fought a 2-year legal battle in order to get a license to operate in Bulgaria because like in Romania we have anti-online gambling law unless you obtain license in Bulgaria. So if they fought for 2 years just to get a license in order to operate in such a small market I don't think they are going to fuck us like they do with Greece now. :D But anyway who knows - shit happens. :)

btw. Yugoslaviya does not exist as a country for more than 20 years I think. Now they are like 5 different countries. :D
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:15 pm

Bet365 is not pulling out of Greece and will not pull out of Bulgaria. They just limit some tools to those players that hurt them the most.
As for Yugoslavia, there was an (x) in my previous post that you omitted.
Last edited by arbusers on Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Apsou
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:04 pm

bet365 had about 500 new customers every week from Greece , only the bonus hunters teams i know
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:38 pm

Apsou wrote: bet365 had about 500 new customers every week from Greece , only the bonus hunters teams i know
Probably you meant every day
Apsou
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:52 pm

maybe every , for sure i know 500 per week  ;D
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:12 pm

Its suprising for me that Greece arbers-abusers whatever you call it are black listed. Greece nation hasnt shown any creative individuals. In pokerworld greece players are targets-fishes

I expect more sharp players in poor east european countries(Ukraine,Russia,Romania etc) where are talent and motivation to create some syndicates
stevie
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:08 am

maletaja wrote: Its suprising for me that Greece arbers-abusers whatever you call it are black listed. Greece nation hasnt shown any creative individuals. In pokerworld greece players are targets-fishes

I expect more sharp players in poor east european countries(Ukraine,Russia,Romania etc) where are talent and motivation to create some syndicates
Trying to pick the most mistaken element in this statement and i'm going with: Creative individuals are needed to scratch an open wound.

My little mind says: Not really.
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:09 am

maletaja wrote: Its suprising for me that Greece arbers-abusers whatever you call it are black listed. Greece nation hasnt shown any creative individuals. In pokerworld greece players are targets-fishes

You are greatly underestimating Greeks
arbusers
Administrator

Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:23 am

Bet365's actions prove exactly the opposite.
raizzak
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:09 pm

that's a very very tough blow for the greeks (even for the casual recreational players). I think at the end we will survive as always
Don't speak for something you have no clue.
arbusers
Administrator

Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:01 pm

If you survived the 2011 antigambling law, you could survive far more terrible ordeals than bet365's cut of e-wallets.
raizzak
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:15 pm

well if you mean the law that made the books go elsewhere well... it was cake walk in comparison to this imo i was maybe 3-6 months into the game and i didn't miss a beat. This development though well it doesn't seem that easy
Don't speak for something you have no clue.

Return to “Bookies discussion”