RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Bet365

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: Bet365

Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:26 pm

raizzak wrote: well if you mean the law that made the books go elsewhere well... it was cake walk in comparison to this imo i was maybe 3-6 months into the game and i didn't miss a beat. This development though well it doesn't seem that easy

No it doesn"t! Only thing i missed after antigambling law was good old uncle Hill...
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:44 pm

Rai, you sound like heavily dependent on bet365.
raizzak
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:56 pm

Well i have to admit it i am. they have so many value and i don't arb at all (and i mean at all) well what can you do, you will survive.
Don't speak for something you have no clue.
Yorgos1
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:12 pm

Arbusers wrote: If you survived the 2011 antigambling law, you could survive far more terrible ordeals than bet365's cut of e-wallets.
The antigambling law was at the end of 2012, and did not affect our action with  this company.Any way they were too late.... The score was 5-0 and now it is 5-1. The match is over.
Last edited by Yorgos1 on Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
raizzak
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:41 pm

what kind of mentality is that? you said it the match is over (well with that way) the point is to keep the match going....
Don't speak for something you have no clue.
Yorgos1
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:01 pm

A battle was lost, yes. But because of the fact that they were too late, the war is won. This is the meaning of my previous post. “This”(fact)  is over.

In Greece we say “the good guy should know another path”.
I really don’t know if I am a good guy, but I tend to believe that I am.
Mozi

Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:09 pm

Yorgos1 wrote: A battle was lost, yes. But because of the fact that they were too late, the war is won. This is the meaning of my previous post. “This”(fact)  is over.

In Greece we say “the good guy should know another path”.
I really don’t know if I am a good guy, but I tend to believe that I am.
What is the another path you mention?
Could you enlight us please?
Yorgos1
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:07 pm

I think that  here we share some of our  thoughts, opinions, and many others, but of course its not a place we can share our secrets or our arsenal. Sorry If I cant cover you, but finding your next  path is clearly a personal  issue and a personal choice.
Last edited by Yorgos1 on Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:48 pm

For every problem there is a solution.
Bubbles
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:18 pm

Arbusers wrote: For every problem there is a solution.
This is the beginning of Great Shadok theoreme!
And the end goes: “hence if there is no solution there is no problem”
Brilliant logic  :D
makarid
To become a Pro

Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:18 am

So, what exactly they want to make first,so you can deposit/withdraw with Neteller or Skrill?Thanks a lot!
gg
gg

Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:38 pm

ilovethisforum wrote: So, what exactly they want to make first,so you can deposit/withdraw with Neteller or Skrill?Thanks a lot!
They just want you to deposit your money and lose them all.. As all bookmakers, they are so greedy that they are not happy with their secured profit of juice, but they also want your capital..Also they want to keep their privilege of secured profits, only for themselves.. That's why they chase arbers.. They want to have the right to accept your bets with secured profits, but you are not allowed to place your bets with secured profits. Sounds fair, right ?

They will do everything within their rights coming from their abusing T&C to achieve it.. However, their temporary free lisences, soon will be over,.. Soon, if they still want to be present to the huge Hellenic gambling market, they have to put their hands deep down their pockets and pay cash.. The free paradise will be over for every Malta based Mr. Bet365 or anybody else.

In the meantime, you can show them your middle finger and ask the same treatment they provide to the rest of the European citizens.
makarid
To become a Pro

Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:33 pm

gg wrote:
ilovethisforum wrote: So, what exactly they want to make first,so you can deposit/withdraw with Neteller or Skrill?Thanks a lot!
They just want you to deposit your money and lose them all.. As all bookmakers, they are so greedy that they are not happy with their secured profit of juice, but they also want your capital..Also they want to keep their privilege of secured profits, only for themselves.. That's why they chase arbers.. They want to have the right to accept your bets with secured profits, but you are not allowed to place your bets with secured profits. Sounds fair, right ?

They will do everything within their rights coming from their abusing T&C to achieve it.. However, their temporary free lisences, soon will be over,.. Soon, if they still want to be present to the huge Hellenic gambling market, they have to put their hands deep down their pockets and pay cash.. The free paradise will be over for every Malta based Mr. Bet365 or anybody else.

In the meantime, you can show them your middle finger and ask the same treatment they provide to the rest of the European citizens.
Thanks for your insight! Although i would like to ask you which is the new process that someone must do,in order to deposit/withdraw from Neteller or Skrill in bet365.Thanks!
luctens
To become a Pro

Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:53 pm

ilovethisforum wrote:
gg wrote:

Thanks for your insight! Although i would like to ask you which is the new process that someone must do,in order to deposit/withdraw from Neteller or Skrill in bet365.Thanks!
From what has been said, the Greeks have to deposit firstly with a debit or credit card, and then a month after you have opened the account you should already have verified the code Bet365 sends in the post and if you have done that, Bet365 should let you deposit and withdraw with Skrill and Neteller as usual from then on. I expect in the first month when deposits have to be made with debit or credit card, withdrawals can only be made to debit or credit card in that time.
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:12 pm

Arbers is not the reason 365 pulled the plug from ewallets for Greeks
They wasn't losing from arbers and for sure  they wasn't losing so much to hurt!
Now i expect to have huge loss in deposits from Greek market , maybe that will make them reconsider in the long term

Return to “Bookies discussion”