Bet365

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
sevvvvv
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Bet365

Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:43 am

yorkjoss wrote:
dealer wins wrote: I have been asked for 2 forms of ID and a utility bill bla bla bla today.  I have had my account for 11 years but thankfully its so limited I no longer use it and it has about £3 in it lol  They can go and do one
"With respect B365 are one of the best and fairest books there is"

"genuine players you will rarely find problems"

looks like you're not so genuine  dealerwins :)

on another note, I am sure bet365 security enjoy reading the forum?
busted! 8) 8) 8)
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:48 am

Yes I am a B365 employee, im collecting all your IPs, typing style, details of bets you post etc to identify you, and I will ban all you dirty little multi-accounting arbers from B365.  Some of you even use the same name on here as your B365 username which makes it really easy for me.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

By the way females dont even bother opening an account, we shut you down and steal the balance before you even place a bet.
Never trust a goose!!!
yo
yorkjoss

Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:20 am

dealer wins wrote: Yes I am a B365 employee, im collecting all your IPs, typing style, details of bets you post etc to identify you, and I will ban all you dirty little multi-accounting arbers from B365.  Some of you even use the same name on here as your B365 username which makes it really easy for me.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

By the way females dont even bother opening an account, we shut you down and steal the balance before you even place a bet.
that post just sums you up.

if only this forum was for serious arbers only? unfortunately idiots can post too as has just been proved
SticyBandit
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:36 pm

dealer wins wrote:
With respect B365 are one of the best and fairest books there is.  Yes multi-accounters are gonna have a hard time, and so they should its fraud.  But for genuine players you will rarely find problems.  And I dont know it as fact, but im pretty sure they dont pay SBR anything for their rating so IMO thats bollocks.
You are posting shit here. I don't believe any word you said. Don't bother in the future.  8)
Niklaus
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:17 pm

Has this happened to any of you?

I can confirm your account is currently suspended as we require enhanced verification from you. You need to provide a picture of alternative ID, plus a photograph of you holding your ID next to your face. This needs to be sent in via email. You also need to provide the Postal Verification Code that was sent from bet365 to your address. Additionally you need to provide two forms of ID certified by a notary public to be sent by post mail. (A notary public is a state appointed official for certification of documents, not a teacher, doctor or other community figure). You need to provide your username and four digit security number on all correspondence.

2 forms of notarized documents ?what is the point of this?
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:30 pm

Niklaus wrote: Has this happened to any of you?

I can confirm your account is currently suspended as we require enhanced verification from you. You need to provide a picture of alternative ID, plus a photograph of you holding your ID next to your face. This needs to be sent in via email. You also need to provide the Postal Verification Code that was sent from bet365 to your address. Additionally you need to provide two forms of ID certified by a notary public to be sent by post mail. (A notary public is a state appointed official for certification of documents, not a teacher, doctor or other community figure). You need to provide your username and four digit security number on all correspondence.

The point is that they caught you multi accounting and want to make life as difficult as possible for you before verifying the account and paying you.
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:38 pm

quite scary, very scary
Notary-it seems you have to go lawyer office(pay money) and get some cerification....and even then u dont know actiually if they suit to the bet365...Addition i actually dont know how to get postal code verification...
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:15 pm

maletaja wrote:

quite scary, very scary
Notary-it seems you have to go lawyer office(pay money) and get some cerification....and even then u dont know actiually if they suit to the bet365...Addition i actually dont know how to get postal code verification...
I think 365 would probably rather you stay as far away from a lawyers office as possible
Niklaus
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:02 pm

Skaggerak wrote:
maletaja wrote:

quite scary, very scary
I think 365 would probably rather you stay as far away from a lawyers office as possible
why is that?you think what they ask me is unappropriate ?
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:32 pm

Niklaus wrote:
Skaggerak wrote:
maletaja wrote: quite scary, very scary
why is that?you think what they ask me is unappropriate ?
As other people have said, they suspect you of something and want to make life difficult. If you have done something inappropriate, this is their inappropriate test to find out.
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:46 pm

As other people have said, they suspect you of something and want to make life difficult. If you have done something inappropriate, this is their inappropriate test to find out.
You mean if there are multiaccounting, players tend to let things alone and move on? And after some time they close account and just confiscate it?
uptight
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:47 pm

Niklaus, what country are you from?
Bubbles
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:09 am

They don't need to close account and confiscate (legal action) anything. The money is effectively theirs as long as you can't withdraw. Your limited account can still show it in a balance but it's just a number on your screen.
uptight
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:42 pm

I read that in many cases, when they do additional verification, they ask an another ID, driver license or passport. What if a person does not have neither, bet365 keep the money or what? (In Europe you can travel with your ID in Middle and West Europe)
dice101
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:06 pm

You apply for the extra id and get it sorted. I am not certain but I think after they ask they don't pay until they see 2 id's.
Last edited by dice101 on Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Bookies discussion”