RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Bet365

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
uptight
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Bet365

Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:40 pm

I see many people were asked to provide additional documents here. What is your experience, I mean, if bet365 asked 2nd form of ID, selfie, PVC, and if they received all, that's it, will they open the account after this and can I continue the game (in some days?) Or because they want to suck the blood, is it possible that now will ask even further documents, such as passport (if a driver license was sent as 2nd form of ID), just to make always new excuses to keep the account closed and not pay out any balance. I sent everything what they asked, but on the chat I was told that they are still reviewing my account, and they will notify me (about what?). In how many days will something happen in your opinion?
Last edited by uptight on Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jzbarb
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:15 am

If you provided everything they asked for they will process your withdrawal and they will let you play again. The worst thing that can happen is to limit your account
sevvvvv
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:29 pm

Bet365 has now retired Skrill and Neteller as valid options to qualify for the signup bonus on every European country!

bookabuser
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:11 pm

It is not for all European countries. Some countries including mine, are still ok with neteller and skrill deposits for bonuses.
"All customer offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number,
same payment account number (e.g. debit or credit card, NETeller etc)".
U see, they include neteller, and they include skrill. I just checked all emails, not single one message like yours.
Guys lets not be paranoic, take a breath and be possitive. The solution will came out..
bookabuser
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:33 am

Can someone confirm this informations? at least we know that not ALL countries are banned for bonuses deposited trough ewallet.
Can you check it from other european countries, so that we know what is the pattern here..
uptight
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:24 pm

So bet365 asked selfie, another form of ID, and KYC code. I sent everything, but they say my account is still under review. I don't understand this, what can they still review? Does anybody have experience in this situation, what happened after the extra things have been sent, how many days passed until they opened again the account?
Last edited by uptight on Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kustef
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:56 pm

uptight wrote: So bet365 asked selfie, another form of ID, and KYC code. I sent everything, but they say my account is still under review. I don't understand this, what can they still review? Does anybody have experience in this situation, what happened after the extra things have been sent, how many days passed until they opened again the account?
You should expect that they will send you money only to your bank account. Thats their behaviour these days..
barbero
To become a Pro

Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:23 pm

What if you do not have a bank account or do not want to receive gambling money in your bank account for whatever reasons? Can they force you to accept it in your bank? They always only pay to the same method that was used to deposit... so what now? They change it at their convenience?

You guys think there might be a way to not jump through hoops... yet again? They repeatedly keep getting away with their abusive, non-equal among customers conditions again, and again, and again...

Good luck uptight
sevvvvv
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:51 pm

bet365 is becoming scam bookie, I have said this a few times ago ands its only getting worst.
uptight
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:11 pm

Kustef was right, today bet365 sent me an email that my account remains closed and the balance will be sent to my bank account, I have to send my bank statement. But I deposited from Skrill. I tried to ask them to send back my money to Skrill, but they don't care their own rule that if somebody deposited from Skrill, the withdraw has to be sent with the same method. Go to hell bet365!
Last edited by uptight on Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
barbero
To become a Pro

Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:47 pm

Amazing. They just do whatever they want, whenever they want, and since they are holding our funds and they don't pay unless we comply with all their nonsense, there's nothing we can do. There's a clear word for such behavior: extortion.

Surely they must pay you by the same method that you deposited, since that's industry standard, right? There must be something that can be done about it. Perhaps filing a complaint at SBR could help? Let's see what other guys think about it...
arber_PL
To become a Pro

Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:51 am

barbero wrote: There must be something that can be done about it. Perhaps filing a complaint at SBR could help? Let's see what other guys think about it...
IMO you should try, but bet365 pays SBR, so don't expect much.
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:33 am

if u have ip conflicts you are big shit. If u are mac address or cookie conflict u can do smth. Its not forbidden to buy used laptop....
ludako
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:38 am

maletaja wrote: if u have ip conflicts you are big shit. If u are mac address or cookie conflict u can do smth. Its not forbidden to buy used laptop....
Also not forbidden to gamble from internet cafe. Correct me if Im wrong.
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:47 am

Also not forbidden to gamble from internet cafe. Correct me if Im wrong.
Yes, but it depends are u OPENING account internet cafe or u just use that option to make bets for a while. And im sure it applies only for the bonuses, not betting itself

I think, if u do such business u just have to have some good explanation at least. If u have 50 accounts one ip then u dont have it
Last edited by maletaja on Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Bookies discussion”