RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Bet365

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
Kosmas89
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Bet365

Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:53 pm

First bet365 experience, re-open my own account after 2 or 3 years of inactivity(i had this account to gamble from 2009 to 2014-15 and gamble a lot), then i stopped, anyway no vpn no any kind of abuse, before  even i bet my first euros, i was limited..... that doesnt make any sense.....

Also forced to deposit via debit card(no e-wallets for Greeks), also no welcome bonus or anything( i asked them)
after i did 1 arb of 40 euros i realise that without skrill that account its pretty much useless so i decide to withdraw.

i forgot to mention that in big leagues limits are not too bad, 30-100 is some occasions, like the bet i did.
I ask if its possible to use skrill and after they check my account (see the 1 only bet i did, in a arb zone), they decline to let me.
And today at the start they didnt let me withdraw via my debit card directly, i had to do it through bank wire..... so after i request to send my remain balance they decide to let me do it directly to my debit.....

Anyway the thing is i was limited for no reason, before even i bet, without multiaccounts or anything, so i could be a regular gambler as i was back in 2015, but they still limit me.
and of course forced to deposit through debit and withdraw throung bank wire, but at least after chat they do manually the withdraw direct to my debit....

very unpleasant experience, i ll send them an email to inform them  about how upset i am, and also thinking of posting in 2-3 forums about this behaviour against Greeks that is ridiculous....... reading a lot of posts here, i realise that some negative comments here or there will change their bad behaviour
gg
gg

Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:45 pm

Kosmas89 wrote:
Anyway the thing is i was limited for no reason, before even i bet, without multiaccounts or anything, so i could be a regular gambler as i was back in 2015, but they still limit me.
Report the case, stating the full facts.. The commission will reply officially to you.

info@gamingcommission.gov.gr
campeones
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:13 pm

Kosmas89 wrote: also thinking of posting in 2-3 forums about this behaviour against Greeks that is ridiculous....... reading a lot of posts here, i realise that some negative comments here or there will change their bad behaviour
I doubt about that. Bet 365 is the biggest bookmaker globally, bigger than betfair and pinnacle. They wouldn't care really.

gg wrote: Report the case, stating the full facts.. The commission will reply officially to you.

info@gamingcommission.gov.gr
That should be a joke like all regulatory authorities and the fact coming from Greece would make it even a bigger joke.
Kosmas89
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:24 pm

I decide to take no action about  this issue.

Their behaviour was poor and unfair but justified at some point against Greek customers.
sab77
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:26 pm

Hello Mr. Kosmas. I am from Greece and I will like to talk to you about arbing in our country and in betting sites like Bet365 etc.Thanks in advance for your answer.
GStyle
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:37 am

Will be there comeback Neteller / Bet365 for Greece?
geomak
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:50 am

GStyle wrote: Will be there comeback Neteller / Bet365 for Greece?
They banned ewallets for some reasons.
Basically, they didn't ban ewallets. Ewallets are still there, just not for people like you and me. So, imo, no they don't want us back there. At least, the big majority of us.
They also don't offer anymore a single promotion that someone could take advantage of it. Their promotions are only for players that have continuous action with them and of course taking the value price is not counting as an action :p
poiupoiupoiu
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:56 pm

How can I use my IP address from banned country (poland). Bet365 blocked polish IP address. I go to Poland, I want change polish IP address to my home slovak IP address. Bet365 blocked VPN and VPS.
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:35 am

Do you have a computer in Slovakia?
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
abc
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:19 am

poiupoiupoiu wrote: How can I use my IP address from banned country (poland). Bet365 blocked polish IP address. I go to Poland, I want change polish IP address to my home slovak IP address. Bet365 blocked VPN and VPS.
As far as I know bet365 is blocked in Slovakia. At least when I tried few weeks ago I got message like based on the judicature XXX this page is forbidden
poiupoiupoiu
Has experience

Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:45 pm

I have computer on Slovakia. Bet365 alternative websites are not blocked. I want use my IP adress from all world.
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:28 pm

I don't know if it's possible (I believe it is but never tried). If you have you own computer in Slovakia you can install a remote access software (teamviewer, logmein) and access this computer from anywhere, and then, access bet365 from this computer in Slovakia.
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
Raijin
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:55 am

Hi guys. I'm sorry for necro-posting, but I read discussion about Skrill. Here my two cents. 3 days ago I withdraw money from pinnacle to my Skrill account. Then I send money to another 2 skrill accounts (all of them have bet365 accounts too). Then I deposit money from skrill to bet365. After slightly more then 24 hours... bang-  all bet365 accounts are cutted. Also I've another 2 account at bet365 I made deposit through QIWI Wallet (it's kinda like russian pay pal) and there is no problems with them. All pairs of bet365-skrill cutted super fast.
Last edited by Raijin on Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:19 am

Thank you for the very informative post Raijin. I had to modify it a little bit to protect you and the forum.
Of course you can re-write everything in a harmless way.
Trevorr
Has experience

Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:04 am

Raijin wrote: Hi guys. I'm sorry for necro-posting, but I read discussion about Skrill. Here my two cents. 3 days ago I withdraw money from pinnacle to my Skrill account. Then I send money to another 2 skrill accounts (all of them have bet365 accounts too). Then I deposit money from skrill to bet365. After slightly more then 24 hours... bang-  all bet365 accounts are cutted. Also I've another 2 account at bet365 I made deposit through QIWI Wallet (it's kinda like russian pay pal) and there is no problems with them. All pairs of bet365-skrill cutted super fast.
I think it's much harder to arb with them then before. You can be limited after 1 arb. Especcially if you are from some eastern country.

Return to “Bookies discussion”