RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Betadria void winning bets

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
betadria
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Betadria void winning bets

Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:53 pm

It's not common practice to make comments on forum posts, but we must react after false accusations made by a few forum members.

BetAdria is a betting company working for more than five years, and during that time we have NEVER had any problems with thousands of our users world-wide. We have never been accused of fraud of any kind. We respect fair game, which is exactly why we will not allow fraudsters to make money on our account.

The whole story goes much deeper (we won’t go over the details because that’s not our style), but we did everything legally, respecting BetAdria Terms and conditions.

Those fraudsters threatened to go to various forums to defame BetAdria if we don’t pay them money that they tried to made by fraud. They also have history of similar behaviour with the biggest European bookmakers and our case is not isolated. BetAdria welcomes every honest player, but we don’t want fraudsters in our betting house.

Sincerely, Bet Adria Team
caraPan
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:15 pm

Hi BetAdria Team,

Do you consider playing Values is to be a fraudster?

Do you consider threat via email with lawyers for people not to post their opinions and reviews is a good marketing choice?
betadria
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:39 pm

Hi caraPan,

we don't consider users who place value bets to be a fraudsters, this is something completely different. In this case, after multiple violations of our Terms and conditions we were blackmailed by user(s) who already have history of fraudulent behaviour with several other bookmakers.
Last edited by betadria on Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dataofsport
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:19 pm

betadria wrote: Hi caraPan,

we don't consider users who place value bets to be a fraudsters, this is something completely different. In this case, after multiple violations of our Terms and conditions we were blackmailed by user(s) who already have history of fraudulent behaviour with several other bookmakers.
Dear,

I do not have a intend to choose either your or players side since I do not have enough info.

However, I would like to comment attached prints screen of your respond to your player.
I would highly recommend you to send your web e-mail editor to some course of writing formal letters since this dots at the end of thoughts looks childish.

Regards
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:23 pm

@betadria,
First of all thanks for coming in the forum. I confirm what you said that your company has an impeccable record so far. We have never heard of any incident of money confiscation or any wrong doing from your company and we really hope that you continue like this. Your presence in this forum (the nest of snakes for some) is also a proof that you do care about your reputation.
In case that you don't know it, this is the forum with the highest concentration of pro players globally. That said, the vast majority of our members have the ability and the experience to understand where the right is. You don't have to persuade or confront anyone here. However, your presence is an indicator that you are willing to share some more info with us. Therefore, I m asking you to reveal the reasons why you void the bets of these 2 clients of yours. Stenli68 informed us in his initial post that his bets were void due to ''wrong odds'' while he clearly states that his bets were within the market's norms.
In your posts your accusing both players for fraud, an accusation very heavy, that needs to be supported. Common logic says that you can't hide behind the
betadria wrote: we won’t go over the details because that’s not our style
My question here is, which accusation is valid? Wrong odds? Or fraud?

In the past, a limited number of our members accused me for helping a bookmaker confiscate player's funds. I really don't know which accusation might come up now as a product of a vivid imagination, so I have to say from the very start that my actions are in good faith and have no will to support any side unless proved to be right. I m not profiting no matter what the end of this story is.
Last edited by arbusers on Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stenli68
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:05 pm

I can wait Betadria argument of why we say fraudster.
And why  bets are losers are not fraudster but as bet win as fraudster.
I got quite lost bets in Betadria and then I was not a cheater.
Here screen that bets void because are wrong odds.

Last edited by stenli68 on Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
drwincezar
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:17 pm

I have the some problem with Betadria.com
I had many lost bets in Betadria and all was ok, until that match. When i place bets in this match my bets was voided AFTER the end of the match. Its not big money, but its not fair.

P.S Sorry for my english.
Attachments
betadria.png
tunesquad
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:58 am

betadria wrote: It's not common practice to make comments on forum posts, but we must react after false accusations made by a few forum members.

BetAdria is a betting company working for more than five years, and during that time we have NEVER had any problems with thousands of our users world-wide. We have never been accused of fraud of any kind. We respect fair game, which is exactly why we will not allow fraudsters to make money on our account.

The whole story goes much deeper (we won’t go over the details because that’s not our style), but we did everything legally, respecting BetAdria Terms and conditions.

Those fraudsters threatened to go to various forums to defame BetAdria if we don’t pay them money that they tried to made by fraud. They also have history of similar behaviour with the biggest European bookmakers and our case is not isolated. BetAdria welcomes every honest player, but we don’t want fraudsters in our betting house.

Sincerely, Bet Adria Team
betadria wrote: BetAdria is a betting company working for more than five years...
betadria wrote: We respect fair game, which is exactly why we will not allow fraudsters to make money on our account.
What means for you fair game ? Is it fair to void bets on live game when its already WON ?
betadria wrote: Those fraudsters threatened to go to various forums to defame BetAdria if we don’t pay them money that they tried to made by fraud.
Fraudsters ? Excuse me, are u joking with us ?
betadria wrote: BetAdria welcomes every honest player, but we don’t want fraudsters in our betting house.
Dear arbusers members,
If u have in the future winning bets u will be FRAUDSTER! If u have Loosing bets at Betadria u will be always welcome and homest player.

And last, dear Betadria, Can u explain whats wrong odd on in-play game ? Thanks before !

Return to “Bookies discussion”