RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Creating arbs for you

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
raizzak
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: Creating arbs for you

Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:27 am

this idea is doomed to fail at best case scenario... and tbh im not even sure about your motives but let's not think anything bad. This idea will result at collusion a very big amount of time, because your assumption is not right. No arbers don't attack the same games we are talking about 365, maybe 2-3 arbers bets an arb then the arb is gone. To create an arb out of nothing it will require A LOT OF MONEY, let's assume that you will target games with the lowest liq possible i believe match friendlies at July is a good example for that category, a limit bet sometimes will not even blink the odds if it not out of market.
Don't speak for something you have no clue.
majstore
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:14 pm

Why you dont realize your idea with pinni or sbo? Before your offer we would will place a bet with asians, and later with your offer? ???
HL333982
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:46 pm

MaxShalamar wrote: Check the T&C of any bookie and it clearly states that manipulating odds will result on the confiscation of funds
Jesus christ guys, an arbitrage forum is supposed to have an neverending flow of creativity. Step out the box.

MaxShalamar: There is no difference between this arbitrage and any other arbitrage provided by an arb service. How could the bookies consider this manipulation while regular arbs are not?

Anyway, a few people still showed interest in this and I assume they'll come back here with an update if things get messy.

HL
yo
yorkjoss

Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:12 pm

Anyway, a few people still showed interest in this and I assume they'll come back here with an update if things get messy.

HL
[/quote]

I've a feeling these "few" people are not the most experienced arbers on the forum and you cannot be surprised
if fellow arbers are sceptical of your suggestion, when I read it I thought, doesn't he have the "friends" where he can
do this by himself without enlisting others? does sound far fetched but who knows? good luck with it.
Last edited by yorkjoss on Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HL333982
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:33 pm

yorkjoss wrote:

HL
I've a feeling these "few" people are not the most experienced arbers on the forum and you cannot be surprised
if fellow arbers are sceptical of your suggestion, when I read it I thought, doesn't he have the "friends" where he can
do this by himself without enlisting others? does sound far fetched but who knows? good luck with it.
[/quote]

As I stated before, I need accounts with a high turnover (arbing accounts) because these accounts will last much longer than newly created accounts with the exact same betting pattern. For me to create and maintain several other Bet365 accounts with high turnover would just not make it worth it.

HL
yo
yorkjoss

Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:00 pm

As I stated before, I need accounts with a high turnover (arbing accounts) because these accounts will last much longer than newly created accounts with the exact same betting pattern. For me to create and maintain several other Bet365 accounts with high turnover would just not make it worth it.

HL
[/quote]

oh that makes a lot of sense, you want people to use their high turnover b365 accounts on your venture.

and you say you've a few interested???, sorry people who are smart enough to have such an account are also
smart enough to do everything they can to maintain this, can't for the life of me understand how that could involve
your venture, are you sure you have a few (seriously) interested? I'd be very surprised.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”