RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Accumulators

Ask anything about smart gambling
james_cole
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Accumulators

Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:22 am

Dear all, many bookmakers offer bonuses on parley bets (doubles, trebles, 4 folds). bet365 would be a great example. In theory, adding bonus to your accumulator should create arbitrage opportunities even if individual games are not arbs.

Did anyone make an effort to build a calculator for hedging / laying parley bets individually in sequence?

Anyone around with practical experience?

Ps: Yes, odds can move against you, yes, games need to start at different times..
Last edited by james_cole on Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
kustef
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: Accumulators

Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:09 pm

james_cole wrote: Dear all, many bookmakers offer bonuses on parley bets (doubles, trebles, 4 folds). bet365 would be a great example. In theory, adding bonus to your accumulator should create arbitrage opportunities even if individual games are not arbs.

Did anyone make an effort to build a calculator for hedging / laying parley bets individually in sequence?

Ps: Yes, odds can move against you, yes, games need to start at different times..
if bookmaker will start offering 5% or more on trebles than i will focus on that. Now its not worth of possible profit.
james_cole
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:49 pm

kustef wrote:
james_cole wrote: Dear all, many bookmakers offer bonuses on parley bets (doubles, trebles, 4 folds). bet365 would be a great example. In theory, adding bonus to your accumulator should create arbitrage opportunities even if individual games are not arbs.

if bookmaker will start offering 5% or more on trebles than i will focus on that. Now its not worth of possible profit.
bet 365.. Euro football bonus 5% on trebles.. Euro basketball 7.5% on trebles...tennis 7.5% on trebles..
kustef
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:52 pm

james_cole wrote:
kustef wrote:

bet 365.. Euro football bonus 5% on trebles.. Euro basketball 7.5% on trebles...tennis 7.5% on trebles..
Great this can be profitable choosing some games very odds usualy dont move much.. good luck
Cash
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:24 pm

dont trebles have 13 possible outcomes youd have to cover?
james_cole
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:53 pm

Cash wrote: dont trebles have 13 possible outcomes youd have to cover?
you need to choose games that start at different time (one must finish before the second starts, second must finish before the third starts and so on)... you lay / hedge them individually. I am going to build a spreadsheet for that and give it a try.
Cash
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:07 pm

but if you manual parlay, then you dont get the bookie parlay credit.
james_cole
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:49 am

Cash wrote: but if you manual parlay, then you dont get the bookie parlay credit.
Cash, I don't understand what you mean.. pls elaborate a bit.
djordjeno
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:39 am

Yes I have practical experience played over 7-8000 combos, with or without extra bonuses, various sports, but not on bet365. But arbing with combos/accumulators/parlays isn't risk free by default. There are cases when you can loose too much and needs a lot more effort and time to hedging it.
Good side of story is that profit can be much more than an arbing with single bet.
testez
Has experience

Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:15 pm

Yes I have practical experience played over 7-8000 combos, with or without extra bonuses, various sports, but not on bet365. But arbing with combos/accumulators/parlays isn't risk free by default. There are cases when you can loose too much and needs a lot more effort and time to hedging it.
Good side of story is that profit can be much more than an arbing with single bet.
[/quote]

those are some really really serious numbers u are stating.  GG on that )), from your experience, is there any difference in limitation accs(limitation speed) regarding combos vs singles? especially late 2013 and on.
please elaborate in this. thanks
Cash
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:20 pm

james_cole wrote:
Cash, I don't understand what you mean.. pls elaborate a bit.
[/quote]

ime, if you have to make a parlay bet betting two teams at the same time to get double points.  if you bet single teams at different teams, it doesnt count as a parlay bet.
Cash
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:37 am

OIC.  Good idea.  Thanks for that.  I'll have a look when I'm not a noob.
djordjeno
Has experience

Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:44 am

testez wrote:
those are some really really serious numbers u are stating.  GG on that )), from your experience, is there any difference in limitation accs(limitation speed) regarding combos vs singles? especially late 2013 and on.
please elaborate in this. thanks
[/quote]

It depends what and where you are parlaying. But be aware that when arbing with combos it doesn't mean that you never gonna be limited. Sooner or later you will. because when you hit combo, alarm is also fired. In my experience there are few books which limited me to 1 euro stake after 50 combos played. 8-10 of 50 where winning combos.

Return to “Newbie's questions”