RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

what was your bankroll you started arbing

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
DondonGandon
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

what was your bankroll you started arbing

Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:40 pm

Hi all maybe some of you say, how much your bankroll was you started with :)
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: what was your bankroll you started arbing

Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:55 pm

around 3k euros. I later maxed out an overdraft account for 5k more.
DondonGandon
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:41 pm

Do you played at the beginning only with softbookies because of the high withdrawal fees of pinnacle?
dci2121
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:54 am

I have started 1 year ago with 300 euros. 200 to pinnacle and 100 for bonus abusing. I got lucky and didnt need to deposit more again. After a month i have trippled my first bk and withdrawal my starting bankroll... I think less is more for the starting place of arbing.... Then you know everything step by step and got a square opinion for your further choices... There is no point in the question with how many money you start arbing. The point is to set goals achive them and then set new and highter goals... Every time you set higher goal you feel like UNEXPENDABLE....
Bastard
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:48 am

DondonGandon wrote: Do you played at the beginning only with softbookies because of the high withdrawal fees of pinnacle?
I dont remember that Pinny had high withdrawal fees, I only remember nice welcome bonus 10% up to 500 USD.
Good old times  :)
bezsprzetu
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:13 am

Started year ago with 3k Euros deposit. Didn't have to redeposit, however for several moments I had liquidity (?) issues (vast majority of funds stuck at one bookie).
I think it's possible to start arbing with much smaller bankroll, but then focus in the first month(s) should be on bonus hunting, also the profits would be tiny.
DondonGandon
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:27 am

Did you ever played with pinnacle? Read they withdrawal fees there is every first withdrawal in month for free and for the rest withdrawals you have to pay 15$ for every payout
sportoboy
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:11 pm

When I started I had a bankroll of 6k, but within the first month I realised the potential arbitrage had and got a helping hand from my sis with another 10k. That was around 4-5 years ago and that capital was more than enough to start doing serious business back then. Now she asks me for x-digit loans for her business.  :D

If I compare the two era's I would say that now someone needs at least 40-50k bankroll to be seriously involved in this. Of course a newbie could also work with... 100 euros and win some cents daily, that's arbitrage too!
yo
yorkjoss

Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:08 pm

sportoboy wrote: When I started I had a bankroll of 6k, but within the first month I realised the potential arbitrage had and got a helping hand from my sis with another 10k. That was around 4-5 years ago and that capital was more than enough to start doing serious business back then. Now she asks me for x-digit loans for her business.  :D

If I compare the two era's I would say that now someone needs at least 40-50k bankroll to be seriously involved in this. Of course a newbie could also work with... 100 euros and win some cents daily, that's arbitrage too!
agree, I started at the same time, which was about 7 years too late,damn!!!, I also had £6k but not a rich sis'
so went to two banks and took out two loans totalling £16k, that money was essential, was constantly running out
of money before that.

yes to do this job seriously nowadays and to maximise profit your gonna need a big bankroll, having said that if I
was down to my last £20k knowing what I know now I'd still make quite a good living,

for a newbie with a small bankroll, don't despair, do what you can to increase it and use your bankroll wisely, stating the obvious but don't have your bankroll tied up for any period of time on future bets, quick turnover is required for all your arbs.
bezsprzetu
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:20 pm

DondonGandon wrote: Did you ever played with pinnacle? Read they withdrawal fees there is every first withdrawal in month for free and for the rest withdrawals you have to pay 15$ for every payout
Sure, but via AC broker. In that time Asianconnect didn't have Neteller problems yet, so i could withdraw any reasonable sum immediately and for free. Now honestly i wouldn't have an idea for a low-bankroll arber.
DondonGandon
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:41 pm

bezsprzetu wrote:
DondonGandon wrote: Did you ever played with pinnacle? Read they withdrawal fees there is every first withdrawal in month for free and for the rest withdrawals you have to pay 15$ for every payout
Sure, but via AC broker. In that time Asianconnect didn't have Neteller problems yet, so i could withdraw any reasonable sum immediately and for free. Now honestly i wouldn't have an idea for a low-bankroll arber.
I think for a newbie arber its better to arb between soft bookies wich dont require fees till you grow your bankroll isnt it so?
arber_PL
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:06 pm

DondonGandon wrote: I think for a newbie arber its better to arb between soft bookies wich dont require fees till you grow your bankroll isnt it so?
On the other hand - some softs could limit you, even if you bet not very big stakes and it would be a pity to loose some of your accounts too early. Moreover, some softs don't like withdrawals.
So my opinion is that at the beginning the best way is Pinnacle or exchange and softbooks with bonuses.
DondonGandon
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:01 pm

arber_PL wrote:
DondonGandon wrote: I think for a newbie arber its better to arb between soft bookies wich dont require fees till you grow your bankroll isnt it so?
On the other hand - some softs could limit you, even if you bet not very big stakes and it would be a pity to loose some of your accounts too early. Moreover, some softs don't like withdrawals.
So my opinion is that at the beginning the best way is Pinnacle or exchange and softbooks with bonuses.
Ty but how should a newbie grow if he have to pay for every withdrawal at pinnacle 15$?
lerllerdi
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:12 pm

If you go all in and the pinnie side wins, then you obviously need to withdraw after every arb but if you keep a reasonable "spare" amount ready to deposit to softs in case of winning streak at pinnacle you can manage this better. The moneys will eventually balance out and more then likely flow from pinnacle to softbooks and this problem becomes non existent over time.
swedplay
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:43 am

Around 100 € ;) Started with very small bets to see if this arbing thingy actually worked in the long run.
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”