BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Arbing from Australia

Exchange ideas and share info about all alert services.
PatDoran

Arbing from Australia

Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:02 pm

Hi All,
I live in Australia and i'm rather new to the sports arbitrage world. I've been looking into alert services more and more. I want to subscribe but am unsure if it will give me the same odds and if I will have many arbs to use as I wont have access to many of the bookmakers compared to someone living somewhere in Europe. Also which alert system is best suited for my access to bookmakers. Is there any australians or anyone woth knowledge in the area on here who may he able to help me out with any imformation that will get me started.

Much appreciated

Pat... future arb investor
testez
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: Arbing from Australia

Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:52 pm

nobody is in the exact same situation, to find the best solution for your needs, try the following steps:

read the section of the forum dedicated to them , each service has nice descriptions and reviews from the community,
go to each services site and check the bookie list they are offering and prices..(they all have some trial modes,like  per day , per week subs,,even free versions)

each service has some pros and cons that differ from person to person. some ppl look for live, others need direct linking..and so on...
swangbat
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:50 am

Hey guys, also pretty new to arbing in Australia!

A question for those Aussies who live in VIC, NSW, Queesnland and the ACT. How do you go with initial deposit/ first bet bonuses. I know they are not meant to be allowed but I was wondering if the bookies honor them/ you can sweet talk them?
lerllerdi
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:52 pm

Technically they are not supposed to entice you with the bonus but if you join on your own they may give an 'existing customer' a free bet. Personally, I'm in a state from which one can claim all bonuses :) but I've observed instances on other forums where claims of "sweet talking" has resulted in free bets or receiving a different promotion instead. You could try I guess but I'd try to verify with the bookie before hand. Make account then ask.
swangbat
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:56 am

Cheers, my first bookie i started with a bonus code, but my next one i wont and see if they will give me a bonus. This is the key rule i think:

Only Australian residents are eligible to participate in Promotional Offers. Residents of New South Wales, South Australia, Western Australia and Victoria may be ineligible to participate in the First Bet Match or Deposit Match and some other Promotional Offer types, unless they opened their Account prior to receiving notice of the Promotional Offer or prior to the Promotional Offer being advertised (whichever occurs first). Residents of Queensland are ineligible to participate in certain promotions. Please check the specific terms of each Promotional Offer for details.

Return to “General talk about alert services”