BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Remote Control ?

Reliable services and solutions for those who really need it.
bidzinachigogidze
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Remote Control ?

Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:03 am

Hello, Gentlemen.
I Know there's a lot of knowladgable people here, so I decided to ask my question:

Have anybody tried to use remote control tools, like Teamviewer, Chrome Remote Desktop, or Microsoft Remote Desktop, for gambling (Betting and/or Poker) from a place where gambling is not allowed?
If Yes, which one is the safest, or what kind of experience do you have with them.

I opened this in VPN section, cause I believe VPN is also something like this. If I'm wrong, please forgive me.

My knowledge about these things is very limited, so forgive me if wrote something  stupid, :-)

Any links for the basic information would be also appreciated.

Thanks in advance. 

(I mean, for example my friend lives in USA and I live in Russia. And I want to give him access to my computer from his computer to make bets or play poker).
Last edited by bidzinachigogidze on Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
bidzinachigogidze
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Remote Control ?

Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:51 pm

any ideas?
slavko6
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:10 pm

hey,

i just started using vps few weeks ago.

i am using https://cheapwindowsvps.com/

they're quite ok, but also depending from which location you need.

google is your best friend
raizzak
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:13 pm

and you access bookies? that their datacenters are at usa and fr you didn't consider it as a problem?
Don't speak for something you have no clue.
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu May 26, 2016 7:47 pm

So this would be useful when away from your official residence on holidays in a different country. You could just login from a device that you have where you are currently and connect back to a device you have in your homeplace. Then you could use that computer in your homeplace remotely and connect to whatever internet network the device back in your homeplace is connected to. Is that right?
makarid
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Thu May 26, 2016 9:08 pm

Don't even try this for arbing if you don't have the following:

1) Ultra High Speed internet connection for both devices(optic fiber is the best)
2) Last Gen computers in both terminals

Even if you have those 2 you will have delay no matter what.Maybe the delay will be small but in this job every second counts.
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu May 26, 2016 10:32 pm

It wouldn't be a VPS you would want for this though right? Unless you were using different accounts on one system. If you were just using your own account on the remote device while you were on holiday you would only need the programs like Teamviewer, Chrome Remote Desktop, or Microsoft Remote Desktop, is that correct?

Return to “VPN - VPS - VPC services ”