RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Intertops limits in mid of RO and steals money from customers

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
TripleX
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Intertops limits in mid of RO and steals money from customers

Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:58 pm

Bad experience from Intertops. I don't know what is going on recently, but bookies I considered rock solid (Dafabet, Intertops, etc.) started using tactics of D-rated bookies.
1) Intertops awarded me with 100eur bonus (25%) couple of months ago, after couple of bets they limited me to like 5-10eur per bet. The ROR are something like 4.000 euros (8x deposit + bonus), and I did only like 1000 euros of rollover, so 3000 euros left.
When I complained about this, they basically offered me only to cancel my bonus and allow me to withdraw. I accepted, since it's almost impossible to rollover this amount (600 bets of 5 euros, I don't have time for that shit).

2) So my account is like 250.64 euros, and I try to withdraw all money, and I get message from the system "You can only withdraw from 10.00 to 250.00 euros", basically systematically stealing 0.64 euros from me, hence from all their customers. I complain on the live chat, and all the customer support say, this is the max amount you can withdraw from your account. Complete and utter bullshit. It's obviously not about 0.64 euros, but just - how the fuck can they do this shit? This industry is totally fucked up and unregulated. It's like a fucking wild west.
Excuse my language, but I'm so completely pissed over all this recently... 
umbertobet
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Intertops limits in mid of RO and steals money from customers

Fri May 01, 2015 3:22 pm

you are 100% right
licenses are given too easy, bookies can do whatever they want nad no one cant do anything about it (see gobetgo case)
the truth is that bookmakers doesnt exist anymore in the real menaing of the term, its just a bunch of copycompilers from the big ones and nothing else
you cant trust neither helping sites like sbr and so on, everything is in the hands of the bookies and theres not too much we can do about it but selecting only the good ones
Cash
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Intertops limits in mid of RO and steals money from customers

Sun May 03, 2015 12:44 am

very unfortunate.  is 250 really the highest withdrawal limit fir everyone?  thats pathetic if true, and i going to write to them to tell them i was going to sign up, but now will not, and they should be ashamed.

Return to “Bookies discussion”