Marathonbet

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Marathonbet  (Read 2909 times)
UKLad
Not even a newbie

View Profile

UKLad

Marathonbet
« on: May 11, 2015, 09:14:13 PM »

Hi I'm new to the arbing world and recently signed up to lots of bookmakers and immediately sent my ID so the bookmakers could pay me quickly without delay. However marathonbet told me they wouldn't accept my ID until they asked for it? Very strange... Please give short review of marathonbet as they look to offer good opportunities for arbs.
dealer wins
Pro

View Profile

dealer wins

Re: Marathonbet
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2015, 11:05:40 PM »

Hi I'm new to the arbing world and recently signed up to lots of bookmakers and immediately sent my ID so the bookmakers could pay me quickly without delay. However marathonbet told me they wouldn't accept my ID until they asked for it? Very strange... Please give short review of marathonbet as they look to offer good opportunities for arbs.

You will be lucky to get 5 arbs with them before they limit you to £1.00, so make sure they are nice big max bet arbs!

Never trust a goose!!!
Alfons

View Profile

Alfons

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2015, 10:37:06 AM »

yes sometimes you find 1-2% arbs on NHL between marathon and pinnacle with max stakes towards 2k!! make sure to hit some of these! Also if you deposit with a credit card you will get slightly higher limits at marathon.
Timorous

View Profile

Timorous

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2015, 05:54:30 PM »

They limited me after less than $300 profit...not even kidding (I admit some of it was my fault for betting on silly markets...I am new...I made mistakes :))

They let me withdraw my funds, but other than that they were useless and their customer service is appalling...

An example - they settled my bet wrong, they 'voided' a draw no bet that was actually a winner.

I told them it was bet number X, she replied that bet number Y was a definite loser - I advised that I didn't mean bet Y I meant bet X - her reply was "Bet G between Team1 and Team2 was cancelled"

I again explained I was talking about bet X and she disconnected the chat - this took over an hour......when I finally got back through to them I asked for a manager and the issue was sorted immediately, but they advised the previous advisor got the information wrong because I provided the wrong security details for a different account that they were also in......

As they say above - hit them hard and withdraw!
KaTsOu

View Profile

KaTsOu

Marathonbet doesnt withdraw my money
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2015, 09:24:51 AM »

Hello guys I got account and got limited after 5 bets . Then i tryed to withdraw the money and they requested ID and proof of address. I send all the docs and they still blocking the withdraw saying the verify process have not yet completed after 3 days.
Any1 had the same issue?
Should I do something to guarantee that my money is safe?
Any1 had the same problem with me?
Ferda

View Profile

Ferda

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2015, 01:00:53 PM »

I wanted withdraw my money, after limiting in like 7 days, so i sent em my ID's etc and im still waiting, it's already 8 days just for aprove my IDs, not for getting my money back yet at all.
Same with William hill, i'm waiting 8 days for something stupid like 100$ to my skrill.
KaTsOu

View Profile

KaTsOu

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2015, 04:51:23 PM »

Lucky you :D,
I was almost instantly limited to 1euro max bet (after 4-5 bets).
And was waiting about 5 working days for my verification process.
When it was done i cashed out all my funds.
Malteser

Betting jihadist

View Profile

Malteser

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2015, 02:00:43 PM »

Don't voluntarily ask to undergo verification, you're almost self-identifying as a sharp punter when you do this. No, pretend to be a mug, a degenerate, bet hundreds on Man Utd to win every game, get tagged as a VIP, and then strike hard.
TjTaker

View Profile

TjTaker

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2015, 03:38:11 PM »

Does not compensate because even if you are tagged as a VIP you're limited in the same.

Stay focused and never give up!
Pages: [1]
Print