BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Good way to start live?

Ask anything about smart gambling
Filmtoken

Good way to start live?

Wed May 13, 2015 7:09 pm

Hello all!

I'm an old fart who stumbled upon all of this by sheer accident, and spent the last month of my paternity leave going through Mike Cruikshank's Bonus Bagging run and then used RebelBetting + BetsOnFire for arbs. Very interesting it has been, although I have to confess that the bulk of my winnings has been due ot horrific errors (mainly on my parts) that have turned into very lucky windfalls. You know, like managing to cash out the wrong bet, winding up uncovered with a heavy underdog bet that... just... won. Things like that. *blush*

I've managed to get myself limited by marathon (uk, not us - but since I have to pay taxes on US winnings being a Swede... rather not go there), titanbet, paddy power, cbm and Betsson (*cry*) and already starting to feel the pinch. I know I have tons and tons to read up on here and learn from, but while I do that I wanted to throw a question out there that I've not seen answered yet:

What's a good way of getting started with live arbing? I'd like to give it a try (with small sums at first ofc) but it seems I'm too slow to pick up on good opportunities from BetsOnFire at any rate; when I get on to the sites the odds have already changed. Not looking for Amazing Opportunities or making Piles Of Money in a nanosecond; I'm a former national correspondence chess player and have all the time and patience in the world; relishing the grind and accumulating small advantages -- I just don't seem to really know where to get *started* :D

Anyhoo, thanks for having me. I look forward to learning tons from all of you :D
Last edited by Filmtoken on Wed May 13, 2015 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Good way to start live?

Wed May 13, 2015 7:13 pm

Hey, I had to modify your post to protect you and the forum. Thanks for understanding. I hope these windfalls continue coming to your wallet.

Return to “Newbie's questions”