RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

number of dep/wd

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
Arboman
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

number of dep/wd

Sun May 17, 2015 3:42 am

Hi, how many deposits/withdrawals do you make per week on average (basebooks + softbooks) ?

I am having an issue that restricts my betting at this moment (I will not mention the website) and I have reduced my positions which is costing me money. FYI I am using skrill for my transactions. Is there a way around this? Ideally I want to bet as much as the limitst at the softbooks permit , not having to think of deposit/withdrawal fees. Now I have been warned because the skrill fees are higher than the commissions that I generate. Is there a practical way to solve this?
Any advice on this matter will be appreciated.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: number of dep/wd

Sun May 17, 2015 11:48 am

Arboman, is this an e-wallet abuse case?
Arboman
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun May 17, 2015 3:58 pm

Arbusers wrote: Arboman, is this an e-wallet abuse case?
Hi, I certainly don't consider this abuse. I am forced to either trade with crumbs or have a much bigger bank so that I can withstand the fluctuations without having to withdraw or top-up my account daily. I just need to be able to perform daily transactions to keep my balances at an optimal level which maximizes my profit.
The problem comes when I lose a lay bet at highish odds. The liability is so big that I have to top-up my account afterwards. However, the commissions that are generated are far smaller than the e-wallet fees for such a big sum. (I didn't want to be more specific than this for security reasons)
qbet
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Sun May 17, 2015 6:46 pm

If you reduce the number of withdrawals at Matchbook you will also not need to deposit so often. When you win the high odds lay your balance won't increase very much so there is less of a need to withdraw, and in if you do cash out it's better to keep your remaining balance at the level needed to support your next bet at least. Unfortunately what seems optimal won't keep you under the radar.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”