December 06, 2016, 05:43:28 AM
News: If it is not in arbusers, it doesn't exist.

Forex Account

Pages: [1] 2
« previous next »
Author Topic: Forex Account  (Read 3541 times)
cboy10

View Profile
« on: May 18, 2015, 09:02:37 PM »

Hi all,

Having worked as Market Analyst with Barclay's PLC for 10 years I decided to transfer my knowledge and I started trading independently. Over the years doing so I have came up with a system and various indicators to help my success rate.

I now manage multiple accounts for clients ranging from 5k-500k in funds. My strategy holds a win rate of 85-95% and is proven to return 80-100% on the initial investment (up to 20k) per month. The system is based around fundamentals, technical analysis and news releases at the time. I use dynamic stop losses based on price action and news releases and rarely hold a trade open over the weekend.

The trading strategy is mainly based on a intra-day trading and scalping method. You can view my live account here https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/adjustedfx/1242988

You can also view a recent video I uploaded to youtube documenting previous two weeks results between the end of April and start of May here

For anyone interested I provide a free trial month were potential clients can run our service on a demo account with fake money to see for themselves if suits them. Our trade copier is filling up fast and unfortunately it will be based on a first come basis.

If you have any questions about our service or Forex in general please leave one here and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks for reading.

Kind regards,
AdjustedFX

kapetan1122
Has some experience

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2015, 09:18:26 PM »

I would advice everybody to be careful,its truth what he put on myfxbook but here is only 20 days of trading,if you would put your hard earn money to somebody portfolio i would advice you to do it with somebody who have constant earnings in last 2-3 years shown on their myfxbook accounts.

cboy10

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2015, 10:18:51 PM »

Hence why I am allowing a trial period of a month kapetan but if people are still unsure the account will also be on there for much longer so people can keep an eye on it via the "watch" option and once they feel ready they can come on board.

Thanks

cboy10

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2015, 11:49:12 PM »

Just to clarify we do not ask for your password or have any access to your funds, we charge a monthly fee of 20% based on a high watermark system which we place trust in our clients to pay at the end of each applicable month.

Arbusers
Administrator
Pro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2015, 08:23:34 AM »

20%...dont you think it is very expensive?

kapetan1122
Has some experience

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2015, 09:38:57 AM »

20%...dont you think it is very expensive?

Nikos usually in such cases its 30-50% so this 20% is good deal.

cboy10

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2015, 01:24:32 PM »

Considering our monthly profitability rate not quite and perhaps maybe the opposite. Our system also is reliant on a high watermark system as mentioned which in a way means that you will not be charged if your profit from that month is not larger than the previous and at its highest point.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 04:01:01 PM by cboy10 » Logged

fairpunter
Probably a Pro

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2015, 08:21:09 PM »

Stay away guys. forex is the main financial regulation type in the europe.stay away. maybe in first look you can see its very handy but then you`ll feel frustration

Don't be RoosterDonky, try to be yourself

Thordin
Pro

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2015, 09:52:48 PM »

Stay away guys. forex is the main financial regulation type in the europe.stay away. maybe in first look you can see its very handy but then you`ll feel frustration

could you explain what you mean please?

cboy10

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2015, 04:00:04 PM »

Yes fair punter could you please reiterate your statement so I can have a better understanding of what you mean? Most brokers are well regulated by the FCA and ASIC amongst other regulation authorities, it is in fact more regulated than most bookmakers. It is the most liquidated market in the world with 4 trillion dollars flowing throw it on a daily basis so to call it unregulated is just absurd. Some of the worlds most wealthiest men have backgrounds in Forex such as Warren Buffet and George Soros.

Like bookmakers and most walks of life there are some out there who are not as professional as others but most of these can be found on sites that carry out reviews on brokers. Two of the mosted trusted sites for these type of reviews are myfxbook,com and forex peace army.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 04:08:53 PM by cboy10 » Logged

cboy10

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2015, 06:38:12 PM »

Hi guys,

Just a quick update, today we had FOMC minutes where we hear what happened at the last FOMC meeting. My goal was to try to get us flat or have less trades open prior to this news. Now that I did that I am keeping us flat until after the news and will possibly make a few trades tomorrow. This news could be a big mover and we'll find out the results in half an hour.

Thanks,
AdjustedFX
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 08:01:58 PM by cboy10 » Logged

fairpunter
Probably a Pro

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2015, 06:16:49 AM »

Warren Buffet and George Soros come from Forex ? you mean they get rich via forex ? Can you prove it ?
how long time you trade there ? if 2 years you trade there and what you looking for here(arbusers) ? you have to be berween Warren Buffet and George Soros

cboy10

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2015, 08:09:22 AM »

They have backgrounds in Forex yes. Warren Buffet was mainly stocks but he still trades Forex. This is basic knowledge.sure I can provide proof..
http://countingpips.com/2014/06/the-richest-forex-traders-in-the-world/
Most are worth over a billion dollars.
http://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/012715/5-richest-people-world.asp
Warren Buffet in top 5 richest men in the world according to investopedia.
http://www.futuresforextrading.com/investors-traders.html
Another site with George Soros and Warren Buffet listed.

So I hope this answers your question in them making a bucket load of money from Forex, I can add more links if you wish but I'd rather not overload the page with information.
I have been trading for many years. I was a Market Analyst with Barclays Plc for 10 years before I started trading independently and creating my own system.
If your question is why I am offering my system to others, it's simple. I enjoy helping others profit from Forex as I know that most people fail when they go it alone with no experience. Also I have put many years into developing my own system so it is good to be rewarded for all the hours under the sun I put in it is of no inconvenience for me to have the trades copied as they are copied automatically as soon as I enter and close the trade I do not have to do anything else.

cboy10

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2015, 08:18:26 AM »

Hi guys,

Just a quick update on yesterdays trades. As expected the FOMC statements caused the market to become more volatile and I entered some trades in relation to the outcome. We managed to book 105.3 green pips during this time and I have just closed our last trade an hour ago. We also have a few important news releases today one being the German Markit Manufacturing PMI and Initial Jobless Claims coming from the US both will have an affect on the EURUSD pair.

Thanks,
AdjustedFX

fairpunter
Probably a Pro

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2015, 02:05:22 PM »

I enjoy helping others profit from Forex
[/quote]

You know all the Forex managers say this saying  "I enjoy helping others profit from Forex".
and now i wanna say to all of them please find another things for enjoying. Forex was my interest in my university years.  who want to go with this system and who wishes that he will get 30-50% profit i wish them success. thanks

Pages: [1] 2
Print
« previous next »