RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Sharp arbs and Prisoner dilema

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
nadal77
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sharp arbs and Prisoner dilema

Tue May 19, 2015 7:09 pm

1000 euro to the first arbers skrill who sends me to my skype  (jonst77) (its just my arbing skype not my personal one) info on how to find sharp arbs of around 0.3% in which it is possible to bet huge stakes total like 50,000. I keep my word. You see I know some arbers on here know how to do them, from reading this whole forum. I also know some of you dont even arb this way even though u can because it is not the most profitable way to go unless you have a big bank roll and even then it might not be if your willing to sweat it out with softs. Well its the only thing im interested in and reason I joined this forum and deposited so much money to my skrill and books. Now most people dont want to share this info but can you trust your buddies all to not share it for 1k? specially the 2 or 3 i know dont even use this method even though they can? Well better hurry
ArberPro
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: Sharp arbs and Prisoner dilema

Wed May 20, 2015 9:27 am

You think 1k is big money for someone how bets 100k's daily ? i think there will by alot of scammers willing to share info...bad strategy .
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Wed May 20, 2015 9:51 am

i also think that bad info is all you are gonna get...
nadal77
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed May 20, 2015 5:27 pm

Well i know for a fact of a few here that know how to do this and dont because they either dont have the bank roll or make more profit other ways. This 2 sectors of people are whom I target. And of course im open to negotiation. And just because u see no replies here, well that wont mean much now will it.
stevie
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:43 am

Interested if you got offers of value from this topic.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”