RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Skrill Transaction History

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
GrayFox
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Skrill Transaction History

Wed May 27, 2015 9:41 am

Im posting something that i wanted to do long time ago but i was waiting for some things to calm down.
So i would like to inform specially newbies about this Transaction History issue. A shity bookmaker asked me some time ago to send them Skrill`s Transaction History so they can see how the account was credited with money.
Is this a new way for bookies to stop arbers?
Does this happened to someone  else?
avskum
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Skrill Transaction History

Wed May 27, 2015 2:27 pm

Why wont the books ask skrill for this information? This kind of screenshot is very easy to photoshop.
sportoboy
Has experience

Wed May 27, 2015 4:33 pm

Alfons wrote: Why wont the books ask skrill for this information? This kind of screenshot is very easy to photoshop.
They have already asked and received all the neccessary info from skrill... They ask for a screenshot, waiting for you to do exactly something so stupid like faking a document in order to have enough grounds to report you and confiscate the funds
fnatic91
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed May 27, 2015 4:44 pm

Based on my own experience , i am pretty sure that Skrill gives all the transactions to bookies if they ask for it.

So , if person A sends money to person B and both of them have account at X bookies (lets say bwin) , is that enough evidence to accuse someone of multi accounting ? Ok , we are friends and both play at bwin , we send money to each other cause that's instant compared to other methods , so what's the deal here to be accused of multi accounting ?
GrayFox
Has experience

Wed May 27, 2015 6:00 pm

Exactly. no point of multi - accounting as we just both play to the same bookmaker. After all some bookies give you bonuses for referring friends so..
I asked skrill about this issue as they are asking something that it involves them & they just said that its between me & them & they can do nothing.
Can you guys refer which bookies asked for the specific document?
neofen
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed May 27, 2015 6:11 pm

Last edited by neofen on Wed May 27, 2015 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Wed May 27, 2015 8:53 pm

I would say to never do a P to P transfer on Skrill/Neteller to anyone who also uses betting sites. 

Bank accounts (Well UK ones) are fully regulated and would never disclose any transactions to a betting company, but Skrill I wouldnt trust them one bit!
Never trust a goose!!!
sonic
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed May 27, 2015 9:38 pm

When asked for a skrill screenshot, I sent them the account history showing only the LSbet deposit and they accepted it.

The overall experience with them was terrible... I haven't  arbed the account and I played mainly live bets (nothing special or value). After completing the bonus wagering requirements they banned me from received further bonuses with no excuses. Customer service were the most unhelpful and impolite w@n%$rs I've chatted with...
qbet
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Wed May 27, 2015 10:10 pm

dealer wins wrote: I would say to never do a P to P transfer on Skrill/Neteller to anyone who also uses betting sites. 

Bank accounts (Well UK ones) are fully regulated and would never disclose any transactions to a betting company, but Skrill I wouldnt trust them one bit!
Skrill/Net are regulated by FCA, which regulates UK banks as well.
Pete
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu May 28, 2015 2:55 am

I never had this kind of problems with Skrill...but I have to admit, this thread is worrying.
Is Neteller any better?
GrayFox
Has experience

Thu May 28, 2015 8:54 am

@sonic. They asked transaction history for the last 6 months & not the deposit i made to them.
@dealer wins. Unfortunately we cant use bank account everytime.
@qbet. Exactly what i was thinking. the e-wallets are like banks & banks would never give info to bookies for our transactions.
Arboman
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu May 28, 2015 5:07 pm

FYI: Netteller bought up skrill as far as I  know - just google it and you will see. Whats even worse is that the tougher verification procedures from netteller are about to hit skrill users. Hold on tight!

PS: As far as information leakage from skrill, I can say that I was working in the industry before and I was talking to a college from the fraud department and asked him if skrill would provide us with info on a certain case and he said that officially they do not , but unofficially they do help in some cases.

Return to “Bookies discussion”