RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

My friend doesn't want to be limited fast

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
DonkeyKong
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

My friend doesn't want to be limited fast

Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:56 am

Hello. A friend of mine wanted to start arbing as well. He will be using the same computer I was using for arbing before and he wants to avoid being limited faster on some bookmakers because of using the same computer. Here are the things I know he should do before starting his account on some of the books I was using before as well:

- Use a different IP
- Wipe all cookies/history everything with CCleaner on internet browsers
- Get rid of iesnare (As far as I know CCleaner does this for you)

Is there anything I am forgetting that he should do so he isn't limited quick for being a friend of an arber?

Thanks
hello1432
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: My friend doesn't want to be limited fast

Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:20 pm

I've been arbing for about 5 months now. Pretty solidily.

Obviously the main annoyance for us arbers are bookies limiting us. The reasons for them doing this differs from bookie to bookie, but i am still struggling to make accounts last more than a week.

I've killed iesnare (Through modifying the host files on my computer), VPN, VMs, Cookie clearing on the reg...  I just feel stuck with my arbing adventure.
DonkeyKong
Has experience

Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:49 am

It is not like my friend and I will both be arbing from this computer, I wont arb any more so it is just my friend, it is not a problem right now that iesnare ir on the pc as long as iesnare just sees that only my friend is using this pc I think it should be fine. It is not like I'm trying to block it from ever being on my computer, just making sure that his account is not somehow getting linked to my old one which has been limited before.
pedro
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:11 pm

DonkeyKong wrote: It is not like my friend and I will both be arbing from this computer, I wont arb any more so it is just my friend, it is not a problem right now that iesnare ir on the pc as long as iesnare just sees that only my friend is using this pc I think it should be fine. It is not like I'm trying to block it from ever being on my computer, just making sure that his account is not somehow getting linked to my old one which has been limited before.
why doesn't your friend start arbing from his computer?  that way he won't have to worry about these things ...
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:14 pm

I suppose his friend has no computer and wants to reduce expenses. Maybe his bankroll is very small. Just a thought.
pedro
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:29 pm

Arbusers wrote: I suppose his friend has no computer and wants to reduce expenses. Maybe his bankroll is very small. Just a thought.
one can get an older used computer dirt cheap (maybe even free) these days
even 10 year old computers are perfectly suitable for browsing the web etc.
DonkeyKong
Has experience

Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:07 pm

pedro wrote:
Arbusers wrote: I suppose his friend has no computer and wants to reduce expenses. Maybe his bankroll is very small. Just a thought.
Because he is my roommate and my PC is fast with two huge ass monitors. Obviously it would be easier and even kind of cheap to get a new pc, but I wanted to discuss the situation where he is using my PC :)
Bubbles
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:38 am

pedro wrote:
There are plenty of them on the market sold by arbers who can't exploit them any longer  :D
newbie77
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:22 pm

DonkeyKong wrote: It is not like my friend and I will both be arbing from this computer, I wont arb any more so it is just my friend, it is not a problem right now that iesnare ir on the pc as long as iesnare just sees that only my friend is using this pc I think it should be fine. It is not like I'm trying to block it from ever being on my computer, just making sure that his account is not somehow getting linked to my old one which has been limited before.
Hello DonkeyKong, i am having the same situation, i am curious if it worked out for you?

Would appreciate your feedback.
f164
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:35 pm

If there is a powerful machine available it is very worth to give it an initial shot for a testing period on a friend's equipment. This sounds healthy.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”