RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

What happen if Grexit?

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: What happen if Grexit?

Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:53 pm

ilovethisforum wrote: So you are saying that my money that i have 6 months now in my net-skrill account are in danger?
I never said that. Please indicate where you see this.

ilovethisforum wrote: i am sick with this goverment of Greece,i don't trust them anymore.
Come back to your senses. You only have 2 options:
1. Trust your government.
2. Trust the EU.
Out of these 2, who do you think has an interest to protect your country's interests? Even if you don't trust your government, it is the only real option you have. Have no doubt that the other governments care about their own interests.

The questions I raised to Neteller went to the highest possible level. This is the reason why I had no answers by the end of today's business day. The answers that we will get will be concrete.

For the time being, I would like to advise these:
1. Avoid sending money to Skrill or Neteller greek bank accounts. this money will be locked by the Greek Central Bank and will never get to the hands of NT or Skrill. We are waiting for an answer from NT about this.
2. Your NT and Skrill master cards are issued in the UK and you can have far bigger withdrawals from your ATMs than Greek cards. A Greek arbuser reported a 2.5k withdrawal from an ATM earlier today, with a single transaction via NT master card.
3. I suggest that you use hard cash withdrawals only as a last solution, because:
a. Money abroad owned by greeks will soon have more value than money within the country.
b. Large withdrawals will sooner or later ring bells when the dust goes down at a later point (clever guys understand this correctly)

I m working on all these things intensively and will inform you about any news I have, as soon as I have it.
Last edited by arbusers on Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
makarid
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:51 pm

Arbusers wrote:
ilovethisforum wrote: So you are saying that my money that i have 6 months now in my net-skrill account are in danger?
I never said that. Please indicate where you see this.
This comment was not for your answer sorry for the misunderstanding.It was for the sonic. ;D.Thanks a lot for your interest about this topic because it is crusial for greek arbusers!

About that for government you are right but all the greek governments saying lies to the people so i don't trust them anymore whatever they are(left/right parties) and whatever they are saying.
Last edited by makarid on Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GrayFox
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:22 pm

Email from skrill. Translated from google so not the best translation.
Some customers wont receive this i dont know why.

"The recent decisions of the European Central Bank to impose capital controls on Greek banks have lowered impact on the stability of the Greek financial market.

Unfortunately as a result of the Skrill temporarily will not accept payment instruments with the exception of direct transfers to the Greek banks to limit 60EUR per day.

Important to gnoirzete that these limits may change as a result of further instructions from the Greek Government and other international institutions chrimatoikonomikous. Our aim is to restore the use of Greek payment methods. We will communicate with you again when this happens.

However, you are free to take any amount from your Skrill account, regardless of its location.

To save your money in your Skrill account remains safe choice as Skrill controlled by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the United Kingdom and therefore any balance you have in your wallet Skrill is protected by the Regulation on electronic money and not subject to elliiniki layout.

If you hold a prepaid card Skrill MasterCard®, you can continuation enjoy free access to the balance in your Skrill using the card at any ATM or cash register agoarapolisias (POS) bearing signal MasterCard, subject to local constraints such as shortage of banks Available at ATMs.

If you have any questions about these changes, call our telephone service center at +44 203 308 2520 .

With respect,

The Skrill Team
makarid
To become a Pro

Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:08 am

I also receive this email.
arbusers
Administrator

Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:18 pm

this is the 1st releasable statement from NT (more to come soon):
Local Bank account option is not available, however you can still use our International bank account and alternative payment methods as shown in the  Money In page of your account.
sonic
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:15 pm

I didn't receive this email. In any case, this answers the question regarding the safety of our balances in Skrill...
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:12 am

Arbusers wrote: this is the 1st releasable statement from NT (more to come soon):
Local Bank account option is not available, however you can still use our International bank account and alternative payment methods as shown in the  Money In page of your account.
That practically leaves no payment choices for greeks since international bank transfers are not allowed same goes for debit/credit cards  and paysafe cards...
arbusers
Administrator

Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:18 am

No question about the frustration caused.
The NT to NT option is still on the table with no issues. Withdrawals from these accounts with master cards are still available with no limits at all. Consider this...the vast majority of Greeks can withdraw 60 euros per day...those with NT master cards can still get 2.5k.
GrayFox
Has experience

Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:52 am

What if someone want to deposit via debit card somewhere more than 60e. Can he?
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:19 am

GrayFox wrote: What if someone want to deposit via debit card somewhere more than 60e. Can he?
I think yes but only if this merchant holds a greek bank account , NT/skrill holds greek accs so maybe that is an option , ...    arbusers?
arbusers
Administrator

Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:35 am

Guys, I can't send 1 question to NT per day.

GrayFox wrote: somewhere
What do you mean with this word?
GrayFox
Has experience

Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:35 am

Somewhere i mean to any bookie or exchange. from web banking its not allowed a wire transfer out of Greece.Message from bank when i log in. so we cant upload money via bank to e wallets with this term.
qbet
To become a Pro

Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:17 pm

You cannot upload funds via a Greek bank. You would need a foreign bank account. I think the reason is that NT/Skrill would have no way to get the funds out of Greece and that would put them at risk. You can't even buy Paysafe vouchers at the time being.
I wouldn't worry about NT/Skrill at all. In fact I wouldn't worry about major bookies servicing Greek customers , like bet365 and Sportingbet. I would think that even books like Stoiximan have minimal exposure to Greek Banks. 
f164
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:13 am

So, as of now both Skrill and NT cards work with no-limits (no low limits) for all in Greece?
GrayFox
Has experience

Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:53 pm

Did anyone found a way to transfer money from a bank account to skrill or anywhere else i mentioned above?

Return to “Bookies discussion”