Circus.be / Vbet / Betsking...

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Circus.be / Vbet / Betsking...

Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:22 pm

Hi all,

I've been arbing for a while now and doing quite ok. 

I have an account at circus.be which I mainly use for bonus hunting (they give a nice 250 to 500€ 100% matched deposit bonus every week to 2 weeks), but I'm having a real hard time finding arbs with them.  Betclone shows they are a clone of vbet so my question is:

Anyone know of a site or software that uses vbet or any of their clones to find arbs?  Doing it manually is possible but a real pain as their odds aren't that great to begin with...

thanks!
arber_PL
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: Circus.be / Vbet / Betsking...

Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:48 pm

For example betburger and en.surebet.com/users/sign_up?affiliate_code=arbusers&zone=arbusers" target="_blank" class="postlink autolinks">surebet.com.
GLopez
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:09 am

Yeah you can find live arbs with Vbet every now and then (but have to be quick cause they vanish quickly). So rolling over that bonus should not be really hard. But where does it say you can get their bonus every week or 2 weeks?
I only read that you can get it when you sign up. How can you get it more than just once? Do you get promotional emails every 2 weeks with those bonus offers? Or do you just mean that you open accounts under friends names to get the bonus more than once?
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:53 pm

The bonuses come from circus.be  1 account, they send out matched deposit bonuses every few weeks.  30x rollover though which is awful.

Return to “Bookies discussion”