RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Live odds update

Ask anything about smart gambling
gala
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Live odds update

Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:43 pm

I'm curious about bookmakers odds update speed on live events.
Suppose I'm at the stadium watching a game with my pc (not what I want to do, but for the sake of argument let's assume I'm there), when the score change I will try to place a bet before the bookmaker has the chance of updating the odds. I read somewhere that a while ago some used this technique on tennis games and now pc are banned (can't they use smartphones, I do not think they are able to ban the use of phones, but not what I wanted to ask!).
I know the some (maybe all) the sharps have danger zone or keep you waiting before accepting the bet. What I would like to know is if
- there are some bookmakers where the live bet is accepted immediately
- and are also slow at updating live odds (how are they notified of a score change?)
I believe I have a way of getting the score change a bit in advance, can I exploit this fact live betting on a slow bookmaker?
Suppose I'm able, what are the chances that the bookmaker will void the bet?
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: Live odds update

Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:35 am

Just listen the game through the radio and avoid tickets, cold, rain and two people working.
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
kustef
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: Live odds update

Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:59 pm

this may work in specific danger situations in games, football for example on the end of the match when is empty net, or when there is a free kick inside of box or when 2 players are running on goalkeeper etc..

Return to “Newbie's questions”