BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Where to start.....

Ask anything about smart gambling
meandmydrums

Where to start.....

Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:08 am

I've been making small weekly/monthly profits punting on sport markets punting on select things most days.  I started off by bagging all the bonuses I could get a few years ago and kept my bank roll under £1000 withdrawing anything that goes over as a personal income bonus.  In the past couple of weeks I've been helping a cousin sort himself out some free money using bonus bagging this summer and had a look around the internet for other ideas for when the bonuses are exhausted and found Arbusers.  I've had a read around a bit with a view to getting an idea of how to start arbing methodically and regularly.  I've time every day - but not all day and I have a small bank roll of around £800 currently.  So my first question is to ask experienced arbers here where they would start given all their experience if they were in the same situation as myself, ie. small bank roll (eg. £500), time to do arbs for an hour or two each day of the week - maybe a 5 steps type suggestion would be helpful and also an idea of where to set my expectations and what services you have had good experience with (ease of use is probably primary importance at the moment while I'm learning).
ArberPro
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: Where to start.....

Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:19 pm

Get a loan...
Arbfan
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Where to start.....

Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:28 pm

yes get the loan , but be carefulle . I got 8000 and paing 170 mounthly but making 10-15 % now out of seasson.

Return to “Newbie's questions”