Betsson/Expekt Valuebet

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
GrayGreen
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Betsson/Expekt Valuebet

Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:43 am

Hey there,

I wanted to ask you your opinion about Expekt and Betsson bookies regarding limits and life of the account. I focus on valuebetting and for that I need to pump up the volume as much as I can with relatively low stakes.

Do you think these bookies would last if I hit their lines a lot, but with low (20-30euro) stakes?

Please feel free to suggest any other bookmakers for valuebetting, I've been valuebetting since the beginning of this year and I'm willing to share my experiences,

Cheers,

GG
arber_PL
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: Betsson/Expekt Valuebet

Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:19 pm

I had 2 accounts on both. One in Expekt and two in Betsson were limited in a couple of days, second one in Expekt lasted about 3 months, if I remember it right. But with 20-30E stakes life of accounts could be longer, so just take their money while you could. And you have to remember there are bookmakers sharing odds with those 2: Betclic has Expekt odds and Betsafe - Betsson.
avskum
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:29 pm

nordicbet has pretty much the same odds as betsson yet it is not a clone. But I think they are only restricted to people from nordic countries.
Last edited by avskum on Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AlexNotman1
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:52 am

I had betsson account, I used to hit them hard on huge arbs (>10%), they limited me quick but even if limited they let me have 80-100 pounds on a game. I didnt know much about arbing these days so I requested withdrawal and they limited me basically to zero straight away. Now I started new account, Im gonna bet with 50 euro stakes only and will let you guys know how fast they limit me.
GrayGreen
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:41 pm

Thanks for the input guys,

Yeah Alfons, you are right, Nordicbet unfortunately allows people only from nordic countries, I checked them recently.

Alex, That is good to hear! That even after limitation your stakes are so high! I mean for valuebetting purposes they are. Because from my experience the best bookmakers are that can limit you quite quickly, but to 20-30 euros and they don't care how many bets you place per day, so based on what you are saying Betsson seems to be a good choice. Please let me know how it goes.

arber_PL, well I had the same thoughts as you that with low stakes your account will last longer, but I had a test run on marathon and bet365 last week and I was proven wrong - granted it wasn't Betsson/expekt, but Marathon limited me after 10bets and bet365 limited me after 2 days (about 20 bets) and yet I placed only 20-30euro stakes. So, my conclusion was that they don't really care about stakes, but care just about decreasing odds and that's it and I even ended at a loss, because of such a quick limitation, even in Marathon lol  :P

But from what I gather, Betsson/Expekt could be a good option, thanks!

Any other suggestions?

GG
Last edited by GrayGreen on Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AlexNotman1
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:07 pm

Anyone using Betsson noticed that they limit by giving worse odds? I've noticed few times that when I try to place a bet get a message "Odds have changed". Weird that it happens straight after I want to place a bet. Few mins ago Ventforet Kofu - Fc Tokyo HT CS 0:0. Was 3.1 when Betburger spotted, I tried to get on and was offered 1.83. I refreshed web but stil 3.10 there and 1.83 for me.
AlexNotman1
Pro
ProProProPro

Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:52 am

Even with 40-60 euro stakes Betsson limited after 2-3 weeks. Im gonna open new account and find out how quick they will limit if arbing parlays only. Would appreciate if someone can share experiences.
Alabaster
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:32 am

My limit on parlays was also 10-30 EUR
AlexNotman1
Pro
ProProProPro

Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:38 am

But was if after you were arbing singles? Cause I want to start with parlays only hoping they wont detect me as and arber for as long as possible.

After being limited they still let me have decent amounts on short odds (100 euro on odds <1.1) excluding markets like Ukraine/Lithuania/Estonia.
Last edited by AlexNotman1 on Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alabaster
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:53 am

On new account limit was 10-30 on parlay, often they didnt accept parlay, I dont waste my time with them anymore
GrayGreen
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:54 pm

AlexNotman1 wrote: Even with 40-60 euro stakes Betsson limited after 2-3 weeks. Im gonna open new account and find out how quick they will limit if arbing parlays only. Would appreciate if someone can share experiences.
With the current environment in arbing, I'd say that 2-3 weeks of valuebetting with such stakes is a goldmine  :)
Thanks for sharing this information guys, I really appreciate it.

By the way, does anyone know what are the stakes on Betsson AFTER they limit you? Would you still be able to place bets of, say, 5-10euros, or do they limit you to 0 like Marathon? And one more thing, how many arbs would you expect to see on Betsson at 1.8%+ against sharps only, i.e. pinnie and SBO per day?

I'll share my own valuebetting experience on Ladbrokes, which I think is one of the best bookmakers for valuebetting, however, I cannot use it anymore, as I burned my last UK ID and I am from a country, where Ladbrokes doesn't operate anymore  :(

I started with balance 350GBP. I placed 100 valuebets, with flat stakes 25GBP on odds 1.5+ - 4. and after the 100 bets my balance was 879.1. This is 151% ROI in about one month. I was placing maximum 10 valuebets per day, but I wasn't placing them everyday. If I had, then it would have taken my only 10 days. The reason why ROI ended at 151% is that I was limited  ;D

Cheers & All the best,

GG
Last edited by GrayGreen on Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”