BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Bet365 cloned odds? Ladbrokes in-play problem.

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
Bookmakers 2U
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Bet365 cloned odds? Ladbrokes in-play problem.

Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:33 pm

Many cloned odds online, but I have never seen any bookie that offers the same odds as bet365. Right or wrong?

I also want to give some attention to be extremely careful with Ladbrokes in-play product. Among other things. Problems with their new software. Automatic log-off after a 1-2 seconds of logging which makes the live betting much more difficult and easy to pick the wrong line. (you lose precious time). For me personally, so I always have to log in twice before I can make my betting. Also. Ladbrokes mixes Over-Under markets and spread markets more than any other online bookie. Again, easy to pick the wrong line.

Moreover.
Ladbrokes in-play, has accepted a bet of 471 euros (maximum bet) that I never invested in. Why the game came up as a pending bet (I have no clue), because I have not pressed on the 471 numbers. However, I wanted to take note of the maximum bet for the current game and then perhaps the bet may have been made under these circumstances? Another Ladbrokes in-play note: They change the spread-line without showing that the spread are changed. They mention that the odds are changed (often to the higher), but not saying that the spread (or total) are changed too. You realize that you recieved the wrong line, first when you check the pending bet. For example -0.5 / -1 instead of -0.5.

Considering all this, I think players should be particularly careful with Ladbrokes In-playing and to always check pending bets very carefully.
Last edited by Bookmakers 2U on Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
f164
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Bet365 cloned odds? Ladbrokes in-play problem.

Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:32 am

interesting observation, would be good to hear from someone else if experienced such issues..
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:55 am

Ladbrokes has this issue with lines/total changing for years, even from the classic view.
X_Gambler
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:26 am

I can confirm that.
On top of it, ladbrokes seem to increase their juice on the non .com platform websites (e.g. sportium.es) on smaller leagues / competitions

Return to “Bookies discussion”