October 25, 2016, 11:16:17 AM
News: If it is not in arbusers, it doesn't exist.

Block your HTTP referer

Pages: [1]
« previous next »
Author Topic: Block your HTTP referer  (Read 581 times)

View Profile
« on: August 14, 2015, 05:08:50 AM »

Hello all, Im new to arbing, just got started :) Heard about surebetting years ago, and thought I should give it a go.

One thing I notice is people complaining about their accounts being limited. And since I didnt see this spesific "trick" I thought I should let you all know.

Im thinking that one way for the bookies to know that you are arbing, is simply by recording the referring site. If you use forexample betburger, click on the bookie link, the bookie will know which site you came from. The bookies can then use this information, check into your account and see that you are infact arbing, and get your account limited faster.

So I would recommend turning off referer completely. In chrome theres an extension called "referer control" that does this just fine. Install it, and may your accounts live abit longer than before :)

NOTE: I do not know for a fact that this will prolong your account lifetime. It just seems logical. If I were a bookie, I for sure would be interested in looking into the accounts of people coming from betburger and those sites.

Pages: [1]
« previous next »