BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Best odds guaranteed

Ask anything about smart gambling
JakobSejr

Best odds guaranteed

Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:27 am

Hi:) Thank you for this great forum, which is a great place for inspiration and knowledge!

I have read on this forum alot, but have still not started arbing for real.

I have a question which I have not found the answer to after searching on the forum.

In my country there is a bookmaker offering "best odds guaranteed" on all premier league games and games in our own league.
Eg. You place a bet on the 1x2 market, and if the odds at match start is better at another bookie ( among the 10 licensed here), they will pay out at that odd.

I am quite sure there is value in this offer, but unsure how to go about it.

One way could be to search for arb or small loss opportunities, and then hope for that bet to win, and for another bookie to have high odds.. Or I could find a favourite to bet on, making it more likely that it would win. For example if I could find a favourite with 1.50, and at least only a small loss, then at game start I could look at the market to see if another bookie had higher odds, and then I would already know my potential profit if that team were to win. I could then go in the live markets on betfair to lock in a profit.

Would love to hear some thoughts! :)

Thank you!
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Best odds guaranteed

Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:18 pm

JakobSejr wrote: Hi:) Thank you for this great forum, which is a great place for inspiration and knowledge!

I have read on this forum alot, but have still not started arbing for real.

I have a question which I have not found the answer to after searching on the forum.

In my country there is a bookmaker offering "best odds guaranteed" on all premier league games and games in our own league.
Eg. You place a bet on the 1x2 market, and if the odds at match start is better at another bookie ( among the 10 licensed here), they will pay out at that odd.

I am quite sure there is value in this offer, but unsure how to go about it.

One way could be to search for arb or small loss opportunities, and then hope for that bet to win, and for another bookie to have high odds.. Or I could find a favourite to bet on, making it more likely that it would win. For example if I could find a favourite with 1.50, and at least only a small loss, then at game start I could look at the market to see if another bookie had higher odds, and then I would already know my potential profit if that team were to win. I could then go in the live markets on betfair to lock in a profit.

Would love to hear some thoughts! :)

Thank you!
The situation that you are describing is street arbing with out having to move from one shop to another. There is only one question to be answered. These best odds that you can get, are they better than betfair and/or asians? Because if they are, then yes, you can arb them, if not, then there is nothing you can do. If you want to be 100% safe, you must avoid betting on betfair after kick of.

Return to “Newbie's questions”