RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

3d printers

Suggest and talk about various investments
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro

3d printers

Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:22 am

Anybody own one of these? I'm thinking of investing in one as the potential is limitless it seems.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: 3d printers

Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:31 am

This might be an investment eldorado already. Is there any company producing 3dps listed in any stock exchange?
Rudolpho
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:38 pm

Talking about stock markets. Why look so far ahead, if there are many options in front of us right here. Look at Betfair and WilliamHill stock price. Haven't checked all of them, but Betfair price has increased a bit.
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:47 pm

Rudolpho wrote: Talking about stock markets. Why look so far ahead, if there are many options in front of us right here. Look at Betfair and WilliamHill stock price. Haven't checked all of them, but Betfair price has increased a bit.
Buy their stocks while at the same time we are causing them loss :D
Rudolpho
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:17 pm

Yeah, in WH case it's a bit controversial.
But it can't be the case for BF.
EDIT: sadly there are no stocks for Pinny
Last edited by Rudolpho on Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tucson
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:14 am

yes i have a 3d printer its dremel model 3020 sitting infront of me at my garage .we are staring at each other as of this minute.do you have an idea?it is crazy believe that.im still amazed everytime i start the bastard and see what it can produce.me and my cuz are roommates as well ok so the shit we came up with it are such as first thing of course beer bottle openers,dog tags cause housedog dumbass mr.whoopper gets lost often,4 jaw chuck to fix every freakin thing in the house thats broken,a door knob push device for handicapped because our other sister cousin is disabled having hard time opening doors in the house,our nextdoor neighbors are a lesbian couple who am i to judge so they gave an order of a few dildos dont laugh dude just trying to make an honest dollar here ok btw in my defense i took no part in makin those its all on my cuz,we made pipes too which was the worst idea of all which came from two of our stoner friends,i made my girl bunch of shit flowers,our initials,crosses she s catholic stupid things like that (no asshole i didnt make her dildos) we made poker chips and painted them since we live in vegas lets leave it that which what we did thank god.so do you have an idea?do you have a product?do you have the market for it?read the top of the this page what does it say?LETS MAKE MONEY...right?no bullshit lets make money.

Return to “Other investments”