RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Re: Bet365 blacklisting IPs?

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:37 am

It came to our attention that a number of bookmakers, Bet365 included, are blacklisting IPs. This is reported by dozens of our members who are not allowed to log in to their accounts from certain IP addresses. This phenomenon is growing over the years.

There are 2 types of IP addresses blacklisted by bookmakers. The 1st is all these millions of IPs used by VPN services. A growing number of players are trying to access bookmakers using a VPN service. Obviously, they have their own reasons to do so, restrictions, regulations, etc. The 2nd is the IP addresses that belonged to clients who are flagged from the bookmakers as not profitable.

These 2 types of IP addresses are treated differently by bookmakers and Bet365. We believe that bookmakers follow closely all VPN services and they block or unblock IP addresses depending on which addresses these services are using. Also, the IP addresses that previously belonged to not profitable players will be unlisted after a certain time period. If you are already accessing your bookmaker’s account with a VPN service, you must be 100% sure they already know it.

Many bookmakers have clauses in their T&Cs that you electronically accept upon your registration, forbidding the use of any technique and tool to mask your real IP address.

We are noticing there is a big number of questions about VPN services and gambling, so I am adding the following links in regards to this matter:

vpn-bet365-t6238/
william-hill-vpn-t3734/
betfair-vpn-t6914/
smartbet-io-betting-automation-software-t4353/
Arboman
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Bet365 blacklisting IPs?

Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:41 pm

Hi,

I use a VPN to play. My problem is that when I access bet365 1-2 times and the next time I cannot login from that same IP (or similari IP) I have to change location to enter. If I try to login from the mobile version, it simply says that it does not recognize my details (that are correct 100%) if I try the regular website it does not log me in , I press the login button and nothing happens. This is the case with every account that I have and I feel that I am not welcome obviously.
The only thing that contradicts is that I keep getting bonuses, on some of these accounts which makes no sense. Although it appears that they blacklist every IP that I login from. Any help on this is welcome
Arboman
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Jan 16, 2023 12:24 am

Ok - FYI it is from the VPN.... took me a while to figure it out  :o
freezig1
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:15 am

Arboman wrote: Ok - FYI it is from the VPN.... took me a while to figure it out  :o
how you solve the problem?
Oddstrike
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:03 am

Arboman wrote: Hi,

I use a VPN to play. My problem is that when I access bet365 1-2 times and the next time I cannot login from that same IP (or similari IP) I have to change location to enter. If I try to login from the mobile version, it simply says that it does not recognize my details (that are correct 100%) if I try the regular website it does not log me in , I press the login button and nothing happens. This is the case with every account that I have and I feel that I am not welcome obviously.
The only thing that contradicts is that I keep getting bonuses, on some of these accounts which makes no sense. Although it appears that they blacklist every IP that I login from. Any help on this is welcome
I have exactly the same problem than you. I use several different VPN, and it is always the same thing: impossible to log-in my account. I think Bet365 have changed their software or cookies, and even with a VPN it becomes impossible to log-in.
Any help to solve this problem is welcome  ;)
jo
joker9424

Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:16 am

bet365 has blacklisted specific providers like edis for example....
freezig1
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:15 am

yeap any solution for solve this problem it would be helpful
Looter
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sun Jan 22, 2023 3:29 pm

The problem is clearly ip related.
Even if you connect with a good ip block , it may be blocked due to unknown reasons later.

Nobody knows surely what is the reason for this blockage. Furthermore , even if you connect with a blacklisted ip , there are no negative actions from the bookie side.
I would suggest to connect using a common port used for https with openvpn-udp protocol or SSTP instead of using a protocol which needs specific port to work with.

IPv6 should be turned off and DNS should be set manually.

You can even setup the vpn router level but this is not gonna work if you want to connect more than one user to the same bookie.

Bet365 is more aggressive with vpn usage but if you know few technical stuff , you can always fix it.
bankster
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:38 am

I m 100% sure all major bookmakers are blacklisting IPs used by VPN services, but I am not sure if they also blacklist residential IPs. The thing is that they change very often and their number is not infinite. There is always the possibility for an IP used back in 2015 being blacklisted by a bookmaker because someone was arbing, but this IP might come back 7 years later to belong to a legitimate player who is placing 5 euro bets for Liverpool FC. It shouldn't be wise to blacklist IPs for ever. Maybe they keep it for 2-3 years and then delete it from their list. Just a thought.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”