RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Sbobet issue

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
emotion85
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sbobet issue

Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:46 am

Hello arbers i have one question about Sbobet . Today they sent me this mail ""We acknowledged receipt of your withdrawal request amount EUR 350.00.

While checking on your account, we found that your Last Login IP was shown Norway and you have chosen Bulgaria as your resident country. Could you please clarify? ""

I`m from Bulgaria and use VPN from Norway IP . Is this a problem? What should I answer them . I hope if anyone has had the same problem and can give me advice. Thanks a lot
kapetan1122
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: Sbobet issue

Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:15 am

emotion85 wrote: Hello arbers i have one question about Sbobet . Today they sent me this mail ""We acknowledged receipt of your withdrawal request amount EUR 350.00.

While checking on your account, we found that your Last Login IP was shown Norway and you have chosen Bulgaria as your resident country. Could you please clarify? ""

I`m from Bulgaria and use VPN from Norway IP . Is this a problem? What should I answer them . I hope if anyone has had the same problem and can give me advice. Thanks a lot
Why you choose Norway IP if they accept your country?How long did you bet this way,if you didnt bet long time you could always say that you was on holidays or working there for few months and that's why you had Norway IP.
emotion85
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:05 pm

My country is banned from all bookmakers except those who have a license in Bulgaria. Sbobet dont have license and so I use vpn. I do every day 1-2 bet in sbobet. playing constantly and I had no problem. but the last five days I did two times the withdrawal  money. For bookies is problem if people use VPN ?
Looter
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:37 pm

In such cases i would ONLY state that i was using a public wifi network or a public computer.
Do not let the bookie understand that there technical knowledge from your side.
You should always present yourself as a gambler.
My 2 words.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”