RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

GBP/EUR

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
NAS
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

GBP/EUR

Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:25 pm

Hi Arbusers from Greece, Spain, France etc, that have friends in UK.
Yours Friends opened theirs accounts in € or £? In addition to £/€ depreciation issue, it seems that wallets fees is very high. i.e in the case you want to transfer to your € account, you can lost a lot of money, no?
On the other hand, open a UK account in € can be a quite bizarre, and limits can fast or other issue. I'm right?
sportoboy
Has experience

Re: GBP/EUR

Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:25 pm

Hey mate,

My personal friends always had their accounts in £. I know though other members whose friends always had their accounts in €. There aren't any serious problems reported for those who opened their account in euros. Limits can be a little bit faster though.

About the fees. Yes, they are high, but they are severely decreased when a Diamond vip account is involved for the transfers. Besides, if you don't need to constantly exchange from € to £, fees shouldn't worry you. You will just be charged at the beginning for the amount you want to keep in £ and then just arb in £ against £ or £ against €.

You must have though enough bankroll to have funds in both currencies, without the need to exchange every now and then.
GrayFox
Has experience

Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:33 pm

Correct. Fees-exchange rates are extremely high.
If you take bonuses in GBP then you consider the difference in % as your profit as GBP bonuses are higher than the EUR usually & then you can compare it with the fees exchange rates you will get charged.
If you are going to move your money all the time it doesnt worth it.
If your friend is moving the money on his accounts then its ok.
The safer is to have GBP & try to move rarely from GBP to EUR.
Maybe more experienced arbers working in UK can have other solutions so its better you wait for a while for a reply.
GrayFox
Has experience

Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:35 pm

You already had one while i was writing :)
NAS
Has experience

Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:37 pm

Thanks you both
i think I will try with £ and € and see if I get differences

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”