Premium Tradings well explained ?!

A place to compare agents, services and offers.
thunderstruck20
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Premium Tradings well explained ?!

Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:51 pm

Dear all,

Can anybody please send some info material (preferably a video introduction or a pdf document etc.) about Premium Tradings?

I have gone through the posts here, checked their website and even chatted with their live support but their whole service is still pretty vague to me...

It took a lot of effort so far learning about surebets... I even organized a bank loan of approximately 5000 Euros to be able to start it more seriously... (ok, so far I have been able to use only 3000 because I had to borrow my sister...)

I have altogether twelve accounts at different bookies and Exchanges now and using a Rebelbetting Pro monthly subscription for about a week. So far I tried to be careful: average total stake sizes around 100,- Euros, no withdrawing from the Bookies and rounding bet sizes at the softbooks to 5...

The Rebelbetting-software works great (for most of the times) and also the RebelbettingArbBook (a ready made Excel-sheet for administration of all your bets, balances and profits) is a great help!

Nevertheless, with all the effort I just managed to make around 30 Euros profit (from about 20 different bets - one resulted in a loss of 10 Euros, probably the odds changed and I did not realize...). That won't be even that big of a problem since I could improve and make more bets with time... but already some of my accounts were limited...

Now, you can imagine that I am kind of dissapointed... and I have to find further possibilities...

But is there any guarantee that Premium Tradings can help me? Why is it so difficult to find some propper explanation about their service - is it a well-kept secret?! What exactly are they doing, what's their function between customers and the bookies? Is it different from using Rebelbetting and having accounts at the bookies? How many bookies will I need to use through PT to have a proper amount of surebets? How is their software 'Goal' working, is it similar to Rebelbetting software, does it show arbs and offer an autologin and autosearch function? Can they guarantee that my accounts won't get limited?

Would really appreciate to get some detailed, straight forward information... thank you very much in advance!

Best regards
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Premium Tradings well explained ?!

Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:05 pm

dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:56 pm

Hate to be brutal, but a novice taking out a loan to arb is asking for disaster.
Never trust a goose!!!
thunderstruck20
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:11 pm

Hi Folks,

Thanks for your feedback!  :D

Now, I am still a little uncertain regarding a few details...

Do I have to choose bookies straight away when signing up with Premiumtradings or can I add them later on as well if needed?

Is there any good reason to opt for Pinnacle, Betfair and SBO accounts with PT if I have registerred with these bookies already? Would you advise to withdraw my funds from those accounts and open other accounts for these sites through PT? (Can I use the Goal tool with my current  Pinnacle, Betfair and SBO accounts or does the Goal tool only work with accounts opened through PT?)

Is a bankroll of 3000 Euros enough to arb with bookies offered by PT?

Do you have any experience with PT test accounts, what are they good for? PT chat support mentioned a test account... Is it an option to try PT without having to pay commission on my funds if I decide not use their service? (I read about a 5% commission charge when closing PT account without completing the 10x turnover)

@Arbusers: the PT-RB connection? Actually I was just wondering if the PT betting software 'Goal' is comparable to RB-software...

@dealer wins: why do you think so? I gave it a good thought before taking a loan... and if I'm only a little bit successfull with arbing than it should pay off without problems... if it does not work out well enough I can pay back any time without much loss... as long as I do not have any difficulties with withdrawing my money from bookies etc.  ;)
arbusers
Administrator

Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:39 pm

Pete from PT would do the job, but let me replace him here. He could add any comment later on.
thunderstruck20 wrote: Do I have to choose bookies straight away when signing up with Premiumtradings or can I add them later on as well if needed?
You can add them later.
thunderstruck20 wrote: Is there any good reason to opt for Pinnacle, Betfair and SBO accounts with PT if I have registerred with these bookies already? Would you advise to withdraw my funds from those accounts and open other accounts for these sites through PT?
PT is no longer offering BF accounts. You have other options for BF. There are 2 good reasons IMO why you should use PT. 1st, you can move money from 1 account to another very fast and with no costs. 2nd, you get the 0.10% cash back that our forum secured with PT. Others might add other reasons as well. You can keep old accounts and open new ones via PT. Of course you could keep money in all of them, but why not bringing all the money where the cash back is?
thunderstruck20 wrote: Can I use the Goal tool with my current  Pinnacle, Betfair and SBO accounts or does the Goal tool only work with accounts opened through PT?
Only accounts opened through PT.
thunderstruck20 wrote: Is a bankroll of 3000 Euros enough to arb with bookies offered by PT?
It depends on your horizons but most probably...no...it is not enough.
thunderstruck20 wrote: Do you have any experience with PT test accounts, what are they good for? PT chat support mentioned a test account... Is it an option to try PT without having to pay commission on my funds if I decide not use their service?
Go for the real thing. You don't need any demo because you already have experience with Pinn, Sbo and the others. It will not save you any costs also.
thunderstruck20 wrote: @Arbusers: the PT-RB connection? Actually I was just wondering if the PT betting software 'Goal' is comparable to RB-software...
This is something between the 2 companies. I have no green light to reveal this project. I suppose you will find out soon.
thunderstruck20
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:25 pm

Perfect, thanks a mill!!!  :D
ajeto
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:27 pm

You don't need a special PT accounts for bookies ie Pin or others that you already have original accounts, unless you are a really high roller is not worth for the 0,1%, keep in mind that you will experience quite high deposit fees using e-wallets to PT, so the 0,1 % will most likely not pay your costs. (my answer is based on amount you re asking about - 3000)

Goal is not same as arb services, it is only useful to get the best option on the sharp side, but forget about being useful to arb on sharps, you ll be late for those arbs.

BF accounts are still an option so far as i know, they request at least 5000 deposit (i might be wrong on this one)

When you sign with PT you can choose your bookies, from their list of available bookies. Nothing special here.

Test accounts are only used to login and check the odds, lines, markets. It s free, you cant place bets, but you can see how the bookie works and what it offers.
GONZALITARIAN
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:52 pm

is PT guaranteed service...? and second....which surebet software
suite most PT (I mean bookmakers are included both at PT and the
surebet software)
arbusers
Administrator

Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:55 pm

GONZALITARIAN wrote: is PT guaranteed service...? and second....which surebet software
suite most PT (I mean bookmakers are included both at PT and the
surebet software)
What do you mean guaranteed service?
PT is offering base books, pin, sbo, ibcbet etc, so you should look at which alert service suits you most.
okakabukaka
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:44 am

I opened account from them a while ago via arbusers and get commision fee so i used another agent for 3 years but they changed their deposit method and i can't do it right now.
So i want to give them another try and deposited. here is what happened when i deposited and see how bad they are and want my money back. I lost 100 € in an hour for 2000 €. they are jokers not agent sorry.
Attachments
pmts.jpg
premiumtradings
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:39 pm

Dear customers,

PremiumTradings provides reliable and secure solutions to meet your business needs and requirements. Along with the operators who are on your disposal for any questions, we follow a strict security procedures in order your funds to be safe. If a customer refuses to follow them, PremiumTradings will no longer be responsible.

In addition if a deposit is performed and then a withdrawal requested minute’s afterword with no activity, PremiumTradings is not willing to cover any deposit fees for such payment as it is stated in our Terms and Conditions.

Thank you,
PremiumTradings Team

Return to “General talk about betting agents”