New Bet365 tactic?

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
aleksvelky
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

New Bet365 tactic?

Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:33 pm

Hi all
I would like to ask if you have also the same problem as I.
Bet365 limited my account, in the past days.
After some placed bets they limit me.
Do you think they have some new system how they are revealing us? or they limit when they see your bets
do you know if they have software for this, or there is department which is taking care of this
:(
Thanks!
Last edited by aleksvelky on Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fnatic91
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: New Bet365 tactic?

Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:19 pm

As long as you arb against pinny/SBO/exchange , you will be limited within few bets , no matter your account age.
Last edited by fnatic91 on Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
MUCHBET
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:52 am

I would also say Nationality of the ID counts
De
DeviLisLie

Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:07 pm

fnatic91 wrote: As long as you arb against pinny/SBO/exchange , you will be limited within few bets , no matter your account age.

If you arb against soft bookies , then the old accounts (those opened before december 2014) will last a little bit (1-2 months ).
O Erion, o KAR! 8) 8)
yo
yorkjoss

Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:18 am

aleksvelky wrote: Hi all
I would like to ask if you have also the same problem as I.
Bet365 i limiting me all of my accounts, i can talk about 15 IDs in the past days.
I have old and new accounts.
It doesnt matter which one i use, after some placed bets they limit me.
Do you think they have some new system how they are revealing us? or they limit when they see your bets
do you know if they have software for this, or there is department which is taking care of this
:(
Thanks!
what can we expect? Bet365 will have been reading on here recently and watching videos of their
weaknesses, if as a result of this they tighten up then that is only to be expected, as I once posted on here
many moons ago "loose lips sinks ships"

those youtube videos were taken down in a heartbeat, of course bookmaker traders read this site, it's their
job to know what's going on.

sure a discussion forum for arbers is a nice idea but if you start blatantly pointing your finger at the weaknesses
of a particular bookmaker then we have to accept the consequences when "they get the message".
Last edited by yorkjoss on Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:13 pm

Some posts have been modified to protect the original posters from their fearless attitude. YorkJoss you could post your opinion under the appropriate thread. You will get more visibility there.
yo
yorkjoss

Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:17 pm

Arbusers wrote: Some posts have been modified to protect the original posters from their fearless attitude. YorkJoss you could post your opinion under the appropriate thread. You will get more visibility there.
as we say in UK "closing the stable door after the horse has bolted"

a blind man could see these posts were not wise and not good for arbers but on arbusers they were
encouraged and publicised!

what thread I use is irrelevant, regular arbuser readers know exactly what I am referring to
Last edited by yorkjoss on Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arbusers
Administrator

Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:27 pm

yorkjoss wrote:
a blind man could see these posts were not wise and not good for arbers
Please elaborate.
yo
yorkjoss

Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:40 pm

Arbusers wrote:
yorkjoss wrote:
a blind man could see these posts were not wise and not good for arbers
Please elaborate.
the antematric videos were not good for arbing and arbers, this is my opinion and I am entitled to it, I had no real wish to have a discussion about this for all your followers to jump to your defence or to futher bring attention.

if Bet365 have a weakness then arbers should be profiting from it not exposing it on arbusers and then used as some kind of advertisement for new arbers who were never going to make any money from it anyway.

it was completely obvious that anything posted by antematric would immediately be seized upon and rectified, you mention "fearless", I'd say at best "naive" at worst "down right stupid."

even dinosaurs can still have an opinion ;)
Last edited by yorkjoss on Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arbusers
Administrator

Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:14 pm

yorkjoss wrote: the antematric videos were not good for arbing and arbers
Even if you are right with this, the antemartic videos are presenting a very different approach of arbing and smart gambling. This is not the classic way of buying a bet in Bet365 just to sell it 1 second later in Betfair. The antemartic videos are a proof that bookmakers have weak spots and if you search a lot, you could take advantage of them. How many weak spots are there? Nobody knows but could be hundreds. I see these videos as a tinder and a way to infiltrate in a different way of arbing and smart gambling. These videos are not a free mail.
When i see posts of great value, like these of antemartic, I always take the chance to highlight them because it is a win-win situation, seen under the prism mentioned above.

yorkjoss wrote: you mention "fearless", I'd say at best "naive" at worst "down right stupid."
You have to believe that people in the arbing world are much smarter than the average. With no negative connotation, I suggest you find the time to read this book: http://www.amazon.com/The-Basic-Laws-Human-Stupidity-ebook/dp/B005ZX622C
When you finish with it you will understand more clearly what this forum is about.
yo
yorkjoss

Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:22 pm

Arbusers wrote:
yorkjoss wrote: the antematric videos were not good for arbing and arbers
Even if you are right with this, the antemartic videos are presenting a very different approach of arbing and smart gambling. This is not the classic way of buying a bet in Bet365 just to sell it 1 second later in Betfair. The antemartic videos are a proof that bookmakers have weak spots and if you search a lot, you could take advantage of them. How many weak spots are there? Nobody knows but could be hundreds. I see these videos as a tinder and a way to infiltrate in a different way of arbing and smart gambling. These videos are not a free mail.
When i see posts of great value, like these of antemartic, I always take the chance to highlight them because it is a win-win situation, seen under the prism mentioned above.

yorkjoss wrote: you mention "fearless", I'd say at best "naive" at worst "down right stupid."
You have to believe that people in the arbing world are much smarter than the average. With no negative connotation, I suggest you find the time to read this book: http://www.amazon.com/The-Basic-Laws-Human-Stupidity-ebook/dp/B005ZX622C
When you finish with it you will understand more clearly what this forum is about.
I'll read it after you're finished with it.

having said that I think I've already a very good idea what the forum's about.

and I've met a few people in the arbing world way smarter than me but they're not posting
on here.

sure antematric is smart, very smart, guys like him can make so much cash, he does not need to post
his work on arbusers, maybe he has learned this? I wish this guy luck and can only envy his talents,
sharing these talents with new arbers even for a fee was not smart, he has to protect his knowledge
if his wish is to maximise profit.
Last edited by yorkjoss on Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arbusers
Administrator

Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:25 pm

Start reading then.
Rudolpho
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:48 pm

To be honest I'm tending more towards yorkjoss opinion.
Maybe I'm not aware of some kind of secret part of this forum that's locked for only trusted and proven users, but if there isn't then there should be one.
I know it's selfish to say something like that after I've read hundreds of threads here to get where I am now and I'm thankful for that to the whole arbusers community, but there's too much public information here that can be accessed even without registration. In my opinion this forum works in both ways - evolving arbitrage world as new arbers are "born" with new ideas, but in the same way I believe that more and more traders are reading this forum to explore their own weaknesses.
Andy
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:19 am

I have to admit I queried the motives of antematric when those videos were posted - why give away strategies like that, that were clearly very profitable, but would very obviously get shut down as soon as they were made public??

Also, why was the thread subsequently removed?
arbusers
Administrator

Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:00 pm

Andy wrote: Also, why was the thread subsequently removed?
It was antemartic's decision to remove his videos. The new thread is here: http://arbusers.com/index.php/topic,3416.msg40168.html#msg40168

Return to “Bookies discussion”