RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

5Dimes

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
viking2
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

5Dimes

Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:04 am

Does anyone here use this bookie?  What is the best promotion for 5dimes?  Is it reduced juice or something else?

Has anyone here had their reduced juice limits lowered a lot? 

Also what are everyone's limits here on 5dimes for american sport like MLB, NHL, NFL and NHL.  I believe someone here mention their limits for mlb on the moneyline is $1500 usd.  Is that true or false? 
davidelliott52
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: 5Dimes

Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:34 am

tried to sign up yesterday but wouldnt let me as from the uk
viking2
Has experience

Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:49 pm

yes i heard about that with the uk.  I like to know whats are everyone's limits in those american sports here.
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro

Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:07 pm

Not sure about limits but their lines are very strong and anything that looks out of the ordinary is almost always voided.
ajeto
Has experience

Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:50 pm

Limits are always personal but if you are very sharp player limits can go down to 25-50 USD in US sports. You may get little better in NFL spreads but those lines go as fast as the SBO lines.
arber_PL
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:16 am

Since 3 days I have to change my password everyday - when I try to log in I get info to send link to reset my password. After I'm done with this everything is ok until the next day when everything starts again, like Groundhog Day.
Anybody with the same issue?
facsp
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:21 pm

I cannot withdraw or deposit via Moneybooker or Netteler. Only Bitcoins from eWallets. Does anybody has the same issue?? Already two weeks have this problem..
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:51 pm

Yes. I had this issue.
I withdrew using MoneyGram for free (you must ask for withdrawal Monday morning CET)
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
Carni
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:35 am

arber_PL wrote: Since 3 days I have to change my password everyday - when I try to log in I get info to send link to reset my password. After I'm done with this everything is ok until the next day when everything starts again, like Groundhog Day.
Anybody with the same issue?
Hmm I just tried to login and had the same issue - they've asked me to send everything (including copy of ID) manually. Anyone else a bit worreid?
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:50 am

Such amateur behaviour from 5Dimes, I don't know why they're held in such high regard. A Euros total goals bet voided this morning because odds were reversed, I think they just didn't want the exposure.
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:17 pm

Anyone knows smth about 5dimes,sportbet etc Is it worth depositing?
One worry- deposit methods are crypto e-wallet????moneygram??? and credit card
withdrawal method is crypto and moneygram???. No skrill no bank transfer option. How the hell is possible to do withdrwal?
RoosterDonky
Has experience

Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:38 pm

For 5 Dimes I use bitcoin and sometime you can find value there.
This past month 8/82 plays were there so decide for yourself if the BTC payment hassle is worth it
Fade Fairpunter's picks for sure profits!
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:52 am

I've just realised this today trying to make a withdrawal, interested in using Bitcoin but it's still inconvenient, I've no e-wallet/account/whatever way bitcoin is sent and I also used my bank to deposit so it seems strange I'd have to take a payout from methods I didn't use to deposit.
I also got worried when they asked for my pass in live chat. I know 5dimes is reputable here but behaviour like this from books is foreign to me so it's worrying.
luctens
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:05 pm

Skaggerak wrote: I've just realised this today trying to make a withdrawal, interested in using Bitcoin but it's still inconvenient, I've no e-wallet/account/whatever way bitcoin is sent and I also used my bank to deposit so it seems strange I'd have to take a payout from methods I didn't use to deposit.
I also got worried when they asked for my pass in live chat. I know 5dimes is reputable here but behaviour like this from books is foreign to me so it's worrying.
As far as I know opening a Bitcoin wallet to receive the Bitcoin and then to be able to sell the Bitcoin and get it back in your bank account is a pretty straight-forward process. Surely alternatively 5Dimes would let you withdraw direct back to your bank if you want to although it may take much longer to receive the money.

As far as I know, 5Dimes always ask for the password when you contact them which is pretty disconcerting given that I don't think any other bookmaker that I know of, offshore or not, asks for this. Surely they could access your account by your username or e-mail address etc but it seems that every time they demand on knowing the password. It's pretty worrying that some minimum wage Costa Rican employee who probably hasn't got two quid to scrub together then knows the password to your account and therefore access to your balance and it gives the impression that their systems aren't too secure or encrypted if somebody can enter your password from their side and access your account.

Of course you could change your password every time you have to contact them and give your password but who knows what they could do with that old password when they know it. I don't think I've ever heard of anybody's account being hacked into because one of the 5Dimes employees knowing their password, but it would still be pretty uncomfortable if you've had to give the password over.
sonic
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:28 pm

Most offshore / america facing books ask for the password during chats/emails. It is indeed a bit worrying but all these years, I didn't have any problem. Of course, bitcoin as a withdrawal option is relatively new and now foul play is easier if someone wants to do it....

Return to “Bookies discussion”