RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Winner.co.uk

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
wibble wobble
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Winner.co.uk

Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:02 pm

Lots of advertising in UK, Deposit £500 two bets win - balance £2200, try them for a £1200 withdrawal successful after documents sent, £1000 left, win next bet £1500 balance, attempted log in next day 'account closed' lol. Emailed them was told they can close accounts for any reason (what reason lol) arbitrage betting illegal now! anyways first deposit of £500 returned to me yeyyyy! ARBUSERS FORUM BEWARE!
i am arbitrage
Looter
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: Winner.co.uk

Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:15 pm

wibble wobble wrote: Lots of advertising in UK, Deposit £500 two bets win - balance £2200, try them for a £1200 withdrawal successful after documents sent, £1000 left, win next bet £1500 balance, attempted log in next day 'account closed' lol. Emailed them was told they can close accounts for any reason (what reason lol) arbitrage betting illegal now! anyways first deposit of £500 returned to me yeyyyy! ARBUSERS FORUM BEWARE!
If they have confiscated any funds from your balance , try SBR.
If you are telling us the whole story and no bonus money are involved you will probably get your funds.
Please keep us updated.
wibble wobble
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:23 pm

Looter its my I.D no problems accounts been verified already. They obviously dont lke there lines been abused. I sent an email for the reason account closed only today Just giving the heads up thats all
i am arbitrage
fnatic91
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:40 pm

If they have confiscated any funds from your balance , try SBR.
If you are telling us the whole story and no bonus money are involved you will probably get your funds.
Please keep us updated.
how can  money  be recovered ?

I had the same situation at another bookie (no bonus involved)
I played there , verified account , made 3 withdrawals for a total of 2.7k and then my account was closed with 1.8k euros on it.They close the live chats anytime i was going there.
Last edited by fnatic91 on Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Bookies discussion”