Neteller account disabled

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Neteller account disabled  (Read 3622 times)
Niklaus

View Profile

Niklaus

Neteller account disabled
« on: October 23, 2015, 08:55:56 AM »

After uploading my ID they took longer than the usual 2 minutes to verify ,about one hour and then after the Your account is verified email 5 minutes later i recieved an email from them saying my account is temporary disabled to protect your personal information.Has anyone experienced something like this?Do you know what this is all about?
MUCHBET
Probably a Pro

View Profile

MUCHBET

Re: Neteller account disabled
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2015, 12:04:25 PM »

...maybe you sent them docs from an other ID in your hands? ;)
Niklaus

View Profile

Niklaus

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2015, 01:46:26 PM »

I dont think so cause i have  very caution about these things .That said the account wouldn t be verified in the first place if i sent them wrong info or documents.But the strange thing is i checked the emails of my previous days acc of bet365 and i had recieved this email that i am no longer eligible of promotions.Maybe there is a connection there?is there possible bet365 have blacklisted my Ips and advised neteller?Or somethink like that?I have been in this situation before where bet365 took my bonus 5 minutes after i got them saying there is been a link with my acc and other acc ect ...and the netellers of those acc were also disabled .Maybe the history is repeating?Can you give me your opinion about this
ArberPro
Has some experience

View Profile

ArberPro

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2015, 11:56:20 PM »

Break the chain
Niklaus

View Profile

Niklaus

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2015, 05:15:26 PM »