dhoze, can they be trusted ?

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: dhoze, can they be trusted ?  (Read 1116 times)
AceJack
Has some experience

View Profile

AceJack

dhoze, can they be trusted ?
« on: October 30, 2015, 06:45:33 PM »

ouch I just messed up, had 30 bets pending on betsson and managed to send a bet in for manual approval :/

Need a good site for the nba season :) betsson is juicy
Bookmakers 2U

View Profile

Bookmakers 2U

Re: dhoze, can they be trusted ?
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2015, 06:35:17 PM »

ouch I just messed up, had 30 bets pending on betsson and managed to send a bet in for manual approval :/

No problem with Dhose what I know about and I use them myself. They belong to the same Group as Betsson, Betsafe (the only bookie in this Group that accepts UK players), NordicBet, TrioBet and Bets10. All bookies in this Group limit player rather quick so my advice is to be careful with your stakes. You are able to have accounts with all bookies in this Group at the same time. No problem. (I use them all).
AceJack
Has some experience

View Profile

AceJack

Re: dhoze, can they be trusted ?
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2015, 06:36:45 PM »

No problem with Dhose what I know about and I use them myself. They belong to the same Group as Betsson, Betsafe (the only bookie in this Group that accepts UK players), NordicBet, TrioBet and Bets10. All bookies in this Group limit player rather quick so my advice is to be careful with your stakes. You are able to have accounts with all bookies in this Group at the same time. No problem. (I use them all).

Ok,  sounds good ill try them out..  Just waiting to get my account verified..
Pages: [1]
Print