RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

dhoze, can they be trusted ?

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
AceJack
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

dhoze, can they be trusted ?

Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:45 pm

ouch I just messed up, had 30 bets pending on betsson and managed to send a bet in for manual approval :/

Need a good site for the nba season :) betsson is juicy
Bookmakers 2U
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: dhoze, can they be trusted ?

Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:35 pm

AceJack wrote: ouch I just messed up, had 30 bets pending on betsson and managed to send a bet in for manual approval :/

No problem with Dhose what I know about and I use them myself. They belong to the same Group as Betsson, Betsafe (the only bookie in this Group that accepts UK players), NordicBet, TrioBet and Bets10. All bookies in this Group limit player rather quick so my advice is to be careful with your stakes. You are able to have accounts with all bookies in this Group at the same time. No problem. (I use them all).
AceJack
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: dhoze, can they be trusted ?

Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:36 pm

Bookmakers 2U wrote:
AceJack wrote: ouch I just messed up, had 30 bets pending on betsson and managed to send a bet in for manual approval :/

No problem with Dhose what I know about and I use them myself. They belong to the same Group as Betsson, Betsafe (the only bookie in this Group that accepts UK players), NordicBet, TrioBet and Bets10. All bookies in this Group limit player rather quick so my advice is to be careful with your stakes. You are able to have accounts with all bookies in this Group at the same time. No problem. (I use them all).
Ok,  sounds good ill try them out..  Just waiting to get my account verified..

Return to “Bookies discussion”