RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Live Betting Arbitrage

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
barbero
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: Live Betting Arbitrage

Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:42 pm

viking2, it's exactly like middler said. That's just plain gambling, as you are trying to guess what is going to happen next...

To be able to ever build a profitable long term strategy you need to arb/trade with EV+ for you on at least one of the bets you place in the arb/trade. Preferrably bot/all bets, but at least one of them or you'll be going down. Betting always on the losing side in pinnacle is roughly gonna give you this value or edge, actually you will be paying juice twice and losing in the long run. Even more so because they are one of the sharpest bookies around, so be careful with trying to get value from pinnacle... won't be so easy :)
viking2
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: Live Betting Arbitrage

Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:12 pm

Like to respond back to this.  Im sure you guys know certain games just aren't going to be blowouts.  Example in basketball, say a team is up 15 points.  Let say that team was 10 point underdogs.  If you bet on the big favorite down points, well if at any point they make a huge run and get the games close, then you could bet the other side right back.  However couldnt this definitely work since certain games you watch and know just cant be a blowout?  Yes i seen games where a team is underdogs of 8 points.  They go up 15 points then keep winning and eventually win by 25 points etc.  But rarely does the big favorite not make any type of run to make it close.  Do you guys agree/disagree with this?  I think in tennis this wouldn't work because a favorite could just lose straight sets easily right?

The more i thought about it, wouldn't it make sense that you probably need to be right at least 80 percent in order for something like this to be profitable?

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”