Automated bet placing software

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
thehun
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Automated bet placing software

Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:13 am

Hi,

do you know of any software able to automatically place bets on major bookies (B365, WH, etc) given certain parameters? I know there are many applications available for Betfair and Betdaq but haven't found anything for bookies.

If not, how complicated would it be to implement something like this (wouldn't do it myself but I would consider paying a developer to do it if it's affordable)?
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Automated bet placing software

Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:12 pm

You are looking for a bot I believe. Good and reliable bots are hard to find. If someone builds the perfect bot, he/she will keep it for his/her self. No reason to spread it around.
thehun
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:32 am

Arbusers wrote: You are looking for a bot I believe. Good and reliable bots are hard to find. If someone builds the perfect bot, he/she will keep it for his/her self. No reason to spread it around.
Well kind of, but I believe the real value of a bot lies in the strategy it implements, not so much in the technical implementation of the actual bet placing. I have the strategy and I'm just looking for a way to automate it.
leonheartx
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:49 pm

let me know if you've come across any thehun.
I'm speaking to a few developers about the possibility of creating this bot.
But just like arbuser said, if they do manage to create the perfect bot, they'll probably end up keeping it and give us reasons that the project didn't work out or w/e.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”