RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Automated bookie software in shops

Ask anything about smart gambling
De Graaf
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Automated bookie software in shops

Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:36 am

The topic is brought up for sharing experience and discussing criteria that a software would use in service of shop books. 
This software works in a way that when a particular bet is being placed it would intercept the placing and refer to risk management.
Stake amount and being a single are most obvious (not being an accumulator, though doubles are questionable in my particular circumstances).

For myself, I can't figure out why incorrect odds on a match would not be fixed in the centralized system that all shops use and cashiers see, but the match would be earmarked for
possible exploit. It is a cart before the wheel scenario.

Edit: It crossed my mind that it is with the simple thieving intention to to receive even more money on the wrong side of the bet at even more dreadful odds.
Nonetheless I leave it open for now. Maybe Uk residents can share some experience from back in the day with the fixed price coupons.
Last edited by De Graaf on Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: Automated bookie software in shops

Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:52 pm

Also, it wouldn't hurt them if a 5£ 10-fold bet had one value bet included. Calculating the compounded juice of the rest of the coupon, the coupon is valueless.
djordjeno
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:49 pm

De Graaf wrote: The topic is brought up for sharing experience and discussing criteria that a software would use in service of shop books. 
This software works in a way that when a particular bet is being placed it would intercept the placing and refer to risk management.
Stake amount and being a single are most obvious (not being an accumulator, though doubles are questionable in my particular circumstances).

For myself, I can't figure out why incorrect odds on a match would not be fixed in the centralized system that all shops use and cashiers see, but the match would be earmarked for
possible exploit. It is a cart before the wheel scenario.

Edit: It crossed my mind that it is with the simple thieving intention to to receive even more money on the wrong side of the bet at even more dreadful odds.
Nonetheless I leave it open for now. Maybe Uk residents can share some experience from back in the day with the fixed price coupons.
Also accumulators/combos are sent to risk management if contains weak lines. For example, on some bookies stakes of 10e on total odd 30 are refused or offered lower odds. Fold with 4 selections.
Stelle222
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:49 pm

marko15 wrote: I think it is different from bookie to bookie. I am doing arbing with local shops, 5 bookies in one street- 5 different rules.
One bookie has a rule of not sending bet slips to risk menagment if amount if really low, other is sending everything to risk menagment, third sometimes let me pass with clearly wrong odds and sometimes lower my odds when I try to place bet... thats the biggest problem with local shops, they change odds when you try to place bet - if they accepted all my bettings like they offer it I would be a millionare :)
Marko from which country are you? If you want you can pm that answer. I m doing same in my

Return to “Newbie's questions”