BWIN close my account and refuse to withdraw my winnings

Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: BWIN close my account and refuse to withdraw my winnings  (Read 2458 times)
dark075

View Profile

dark075

BWIN close my account and refuse to withdraw my winnings
« on: November 10, 2015, 10:30:30 AM »

Hello everyone, as the topic says Bwin close my account and the dont wanna withdraw my money, its around 1300. I am fighting with them 4-5month already and they always send me this email;

Dear Mr ,

Thank you for your e-mail.

As previously advised, the decision has been taken to definitely close your account. We regret to inform you that no withdrawal can be performed from your account.

Below you will find the relevant extracts from our Terms and Conditions. You can also find these on our homepage under "Help > Legal Matters > General Terms and Conditions" or under the following link:

https://help.bwin.com/en/general-information/legal-matters/general-terms-and-conditions/general

" 14. FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES, PROHIBITED TRANSACTIONS AND FAILED DEPOSITS

17. FORFEITURE & ACCOUNT CLOSURE

Is here someone who had same problems? or someone can give me advice what to do?
Tnx in advance
« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 10:42:57 AM by dark075 » Logged
atilla9

View Profile

atilla9

Re: BWIN close my account and refuse to withdraw my winnings
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2015, 01:04:37 PM »

Nice. You get what you deserved. Bravo Bwin.
Kokos, CFA

View Profile

Kokos, CFA

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2015, 03:21:11 PM »

What did you do to piss them off?
Thordin
Pro

View Profile

Thordin

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2015, 04:42:56 PM »

Im curious myself but I know the OP wont tell us.
raizzak
Pro

View Profile

raizzak

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2015, 07:07:44 PM »

yeah right.... Bwin idd voids bets limits you fast in cases but be honest never really stole money from anyone... So im sorry op there is no dragon here

Don't speak for something you have no clue.
Comen1952

View Profile

Comen1952

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2015, 11:35:08 PM »

It did already happen to me... they will ask you for copy of your ID, photo of you holding your ID, your utility bill or other proof of your adress, copy of your bank statment and credit card. Once you send them all this, they most likely unlock your account in few weeks ,but you are able to withdraw money to your bank only.

Bwin is not any good , they limit you very soon in less then 2-3weeks once they find out you are arber or in worst case they close your account and require many informations... Just skip to other bookmaker. Bwin used to be good in past.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 11:36:54 PM by Arbusers » Logged
Arbusers
Administrator
Pro

View Profile WWW

Arbusers

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2015, 11:37:20 PM »

Last post modified according to T&Cs.
dark075

View Profile

dark075

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2015, 08:53:28 AM »

What did I do?
except i took from them some money, nothing else in real. Ok maybe I threaten them with forums where i will say what they are doing, but thats all.
Comen tnx for your reply, and i know we need to skip Bwin, but now situation is like this.
As they stole my money, because this is robbery, what can I do now? Is there some organization where i can get some advice?
kapetan1122
Has some experience

View Profile

kapetan1122

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2015, 12:39:01 PM »

What did I do?
except i took from them some money, nothing else in real. Ok maybe I threaten them with forums where i will say what they are doing, but thats all.
Comen tnx for your reply, and i know we need to skip Bwin, but now situation is like this.
As they stole my money, because this is robbery, what can I do now? Is there some organization where i can get some advice?

You can try IBAS or Giblartar gaming comission,i dont think they negotiate with SBR any more.
dark075

View Profile

dark075

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2015, 02:53:53 PM »

What did I do?

You can try IBAS or Giblartar gaming comission,i dont think they negotiate with SBR any more.

Tnx for advice kapetane :)

Edit; today i found eCOGRA is their gaming comitions so if anyone else will have problem in future...
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 03:06:27 PM by dark075 » Logged
AceJack
Has some experience

View Profile

AceJack

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2015, 06:54:39 PM »

What did I do?

Tnx for advice kapetane :)

Edit; today i found eCOGRA is their gaming comitions so if anyone else will have problem in future...

did you get your founds back ?

Im starting to bulding up a little roll myself at bwin
leonheartx

View Profile

leonheartx

« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2015, 03:59:53 AM »

so should we be avoiding BWIN?
I also read that they charge 3% for withdrawals via Skrill? Can someone confirm this?
Do they also void settled bets if they suspect you're an arber?
Esso

View Profile

Esso

« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2015, 08:15:18 AM »

1. depends on you
2. yes
3. yes they do last time it costs me about 900€ they  voided 4 bets on diffrent sports some of them older than a week whitin a day
AlexNotman1

View Profile

AlexNotman1

« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2015, 11:58:47 AM »

I got free bet from bwin yesterday. First I thought its some kind of mistake. 0.5 euro. Very generous.
NXV

View Profile

NXV

« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2015, 05:02:52 PM »

3. yes they do last time it costs me about 900€ they  voided 4 bets on diffrent sports some of them older than a week whitin a day

damn.. that means bwin isn't trustworthy anymore at all
Pages: [1] 2
Print