BETWAY Limit after two bets

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: BETWAY Limit after two bets  (Read 2431 times)
krumdi

View Profile

krumdi

BETWAY Limit after two bets
« on: November 14, 2015, 09:13:39 AM »

Batway limit my account after two bets

1   2015-11-13 15:53   Real Madrid @ 1.53   single 1 bet * 80 GBP   80 GBP   122.4 GBP
        2015-11-13 15:51   Under @ 1.30   single 1 bet * 80 GBP   80 GBP   0 GBP
Are you kidding me what I did wrong  ;D
Arbusers
Administrator
Pro

View Profile WWW

Arbusers

Re: BETWAY Limit after two bets
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2015, 11:11:33 AM »

In this case you did nothing wrong, unless there is something that we don't know in the under bet. What was the game? Live, or pre game? Your country of origin might be their criterion for limiting you. Also, how much time after opening your account did you place these bets and how did you fund your account?
krumdi

View Profile

krumdi

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2015, 04:05:15 PM »

I opened my account yesterday and I made only this two bets. I made the bets couple of hours before the event. I am from Bulgaria but I living in London. I credited my account whit UK credit card and now I am limited to 0.70 £ for all events.  ;D
Arbusers
Administrator
Pro

View Profile WWW

Arbusers

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2015, 04:11:12 PM »

I opened my account yesterday and I made only this two bets. I made the bets couple of hours before the event. I am from Bulgaria but I living in London. I credited my account whit UK credit card and now I am limited to 0.70 £ for all events.  ;D

OK, here is my version:
1. You opened the account and within 1 day you fund it and bet with it. 1st flag. You should wait a couple-3 days before funding the account.
2. A Bulgarian in London. Most bookmakers would think that you sold your ID to a bonus hunter. Bulgarians, Romanians, Greeks, Poles etc in London are always priority targets for bookmakers.
krumdi

View Profile

krumdi

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2015, 06:26:48 PM »

Thank you Arbuser for the explanation. I will be more careful next time GL all! 
kapetan1122
Has some experience

View Profile

kapetan1122

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2015, 07:57:51 PM »

OK, here is my version:
1. You opened the account and within 1 day you fund it and bet with it. 1st flag. You should wait a couple-3 days before funding the account.
2. A Bulgarian in London. Most bookmakers would think that you sold your ID to a bonus hunter. Bulgarians, Romanians, Greeks, Poles etc in London are always priority targets for bookmakers.

One thing i dont understand,why to wait 3 days to deposit money?
Arbusers
Administrator
Pro

View Profile WWW

Arbusers

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2015, 08:05:37 PM »

Because most bonus hunters are depositing money the day they open their accounts. Red flag for many books.
kapetan1122
Has some experience

View Profile

kapetan1122

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2015, 08:17:58 PM »

Because most bonus hunters are depositing money the day they open their accounts. Red flag for many books.

So you recommend this even if you don't take bonus?
I never notice that i have problem because of this but i try to bet all kind of bets for first week or two after i open my account and than start to arb after it.
Arbusers
Administrator
Pro

View Profile WWW

Arbusers

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2015, 08:59:17 PM »

So you recommend this even if you don't take bonus?
I never notice that i have problem because of this but i try to bet all kind of bets for first week or two after i open my account and than start to arb after it.

I am sure that you are not a bonus hunter, but my advise would be to avoid opening accounts en masse within short periods of time, because many of them exchange information. Also, I recommend that you don't deposit immediately but wait for a couple-3 days so your profile remains low. If your e-wallets receive money from bonus hunters things would change though, because some books might be tempted to ask for more info. In this case, speed is more important than profile.
Pages: [1]
Print