Hello guys ! Real newbie here , first post I need your help !
So I have some years behind me at poker and ''regular'' sports betting, at some point at the past I got to learn about sports arbitrage, I was really excited and I also tried Rebel Betting software.
I am now one step before making the big move for me . I am going to sell my bike in order to create my bankroll to get started in sports arbitrage. The amount that I will have is about 2000 euros. I also have 800 euro wich i will give for a Rebel Betting year subscription.
So the way that I have calculated it I will follow this plan :
Playing 2000euro to arb bets between 4%-6% . So I am thinking more or less a 5% return to my 2000eur which means 100 euro profit. And the way that I see it so far with the time it takes from withdrawals and deposits I wil be able to play my 2000 about 4 times a month. That gives me 400euro per month (which is ok for me). So my goal is to make a 4800eu profit in a year with this bankroll.
1) Am I a complete idiot and dont have any idea of what I am talking about ??
2) Is this a good bankroll or too small ?
3) Is the 5% arbs that I am looking for realistic ?
4) Are you familiar with Rebel Betting and its software ? Is it good ? Should I try something else ? Is there any free surebet finder ?
5) Should I go for it that way or the arbitrage betting works a whole different way and I should learn more before I go for it ?
1) When I say that this is a big move for me , I seriously mean it . These money are my whole property . My financial is a real drama so I really want this to succeed , so the risk for me is great here but I really want it to make it happen!
2) Sorry for bad english , not my native language !