Bwin live bets

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
Comen1952
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Bwin live bets

Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:58 pm

Hello,

bwin changed live bets from flash to javascript version.
Does any alert service supports new live bets?
Could be good source of arbs
Lordharut
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Bwin live bets

Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:56 pm

Hello Comen1952

I'm arbing between bwin and bet365, since they changed the version in bwin in  betburger  appear very few live arbs ,  now high odds appear in bwin usually, but before of change it was the opposite. Now I am arbing only in DNB line.
jzbarb
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:31 am

Greetings to all,
I am having a really hard time on bwin getting me limited on three consecutive accounts in an exact same manner which is after 2-3 bets, (no over the hill stakes, 50e stake) i get limited to 100 winnings at best, there are cases that my winnings cant exceed 25e. I use a 4g router with dynamic ip, i always use ccleaner when switching accounts, delete cookies and everything. Could it be because of blocking third part cookies? However i am out of ideas/solutions. Any help would be really appreciated because i am exhausted. Help a brother out guys :-[
atilla9
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:26 pm

Fast limits may come because of country you live. Also check IP range. Despite your IP is changing (if you have small IPs range, last octet of IP is changing only) Bwin can easily identify you. Also style of play. If you bet on same markets, events on and on you are easy to catch.

You can try mixing arbs with normal bets.

Return to “Bookies discussion”