RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Two account users under one household

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro

Two account users under one household

Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:12 pm

Hi all, I have an issue I'd like to discuss here.

It's only just occurred to me that I may have a serious issue with one specific bookmaker regarding an account in the future.
My home address linked to my own personal account that I've had for many years is the same address as another family member who has also had an account for a very long time. This family member is a more casual customer than me and there has never been any sort of pre-meditation between us with gambling. It is possible that co-incidentally we have both made a small amount of bets that conflict with each others accounts as we've both had these accounts for years, we don't talk to each other that much as I no longer live at this address and haven't for a long time. It's also possible we both may have availed of the same offers at times unbeknownst to each other.
Interested to hear any thoughts on this.
Thanks
testez
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: Two account users under one household

Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:07 pm

something to consider - some bookies accept accounts from the same address.
also if u changed your address u can try update/edit your info with the site
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: Two account users under one household

Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:29 pm

My proof of address is still the old address, it'd take a bit of effort to sort a new one out and as well as that, I'd be worried that changing it now might imply some kind of culpability.
Withdrawals from both these accounts have been made occasionally over the years, but since I started doing more research and getting better results I've won much more there and I'm not sure if I should be worried. I think any company will always try their best to prevent losses so even if I've done no wrong I kind of expect opposition because of how winning players are considered in this day and age. I'd say even with my good results recently I'm not that far past breaking even there.

Return to “Bookies discussion”