RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

how to keep accounts

Ask anything about smart gambling
laurenman
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

how to keep accounts

Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:13 am

Hello, I´m new here. I have read many threads, and many times I see that words "sooner or later you will be blocked in most bookies".
I started arbin some days ago. I have many bookies, because from 3-4 years I have made long term value bets (like winner of premier league, champions, etc). Since then, I only be limited in Bwin and blocked in Betvictor ( don´t understand why because I didn´t do arbin since this week).
I just want to know how to avoid or minimize the probability of being banned or limited. I have a very large bankroll because I have been a proffesional online poker player the last 10 years, so I´m very afraid of being banner or limited.
The precautions I have taken it is to do no suspicious betting, like betting 10.56$ or something like that ( I bet from 5 to 5, for example 10 or 15).
Thank you very much.
GrayFox
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: how to keep accounts

Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:24 am

you can minimize slightly the probabilities by reading more on the forum & search on google.
round stakes
no weird markets ex 4th league china women
dont bet close to the limit every time
dont withdraw your money often
etc
good luck
laurenman
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:15 pm

GrayFox wrote: you can minimize slightly the probabilities by reading more on the forum & search on google.
round stakes
no weird markets ex 4th league china women
dont bet close to the limit every time
dont withdraw your money often
etc
good luck

Thank you, after this post I search more information with google, and find very useful information.
RATTLEHEAD
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:44 pm

maybe you should place a lot of so-called "mug" bets like an average punter would do?
Bu
Bunitu

Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:56 pm

RATTLEHEAD wrote: maybe you should place a lot of so-called "mug" bets like an average punter would do?
Yes , this is a good tactic. Your behaviour should be like a punter, you have to place usual bets or you can open an account via an agent for example, but before to do this you have to make sure you will not be limited.
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:24 am

Bunitu wrote:
RATTLEHEAD wrote: maybe you should place a lot of so-called "mug" bets like an average punter would do?
Yes , this is a good tactic. Your behaviour should be like a punter, you have to place usual bets or you can open an account via an agent for example, but before to do this you have to make sure you will not be limited.
agents don't offer accounts with soft bookies

Return to “Newbie's questions”