RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Bet365 odds

Useful links for smart gambling
kapetan1122
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Bet365 odds

Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:39 pm

Hello everybody i am wonder if anybody of you can provide me bet365 live match odds(prematch also but mine main interest is live odds) in .xml or in any other format?If any of you have affiliates or somebody scrap odds buy them self feel free to contact me.
I am willing to pay for it.
aber30
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Bet365 odds

Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:06 am

kapetan1122 wrote: Hello everybody i am wonder if anybody of you can provide me bet365 live match odds(prematch also but mine main interest is live odds) in .xml or in any other format?If any of you have affiliates or somebody scrap odds buy them self feel free to contact me.
I am willing to pay for it.

I can provide. Question is which markets and which refresh speed you require?
ivandko

Re: Bet365 odds

Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:28 pm

19.11.2015 I made a deposit and made some betting. My bets were winning.
Then I noticed that I made a mistake in my address during registration. There was Norway instead of Ukraine. The wrong thing in the address was only the country name because other address details were Ukrainian – postal code, city, street.
So,  I corrected the address details to my valid Ukrainian address. My new valid address was confirmed by bet365 to my e-mail. Then my account was suspended and I was requested to go through verification by getting Postal verification code (PVC) which was sent to my postal address. Bet365 support stated that PVC was sent to my first registration address in Norway! In response I explained once more that there was no place in Norway with the address containing the name of a city in Ukraine, Ukrainian name of the street and to crown it all Ukrainian postal code! All my attempts to explain to them the problem had no result. They just stole me my money. >:(

Return to “Links”