BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Free arb feed on Twitter

Exchange ideas and share info about all alert services.
betmonsterx
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Free arb feed on Twitter

Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:03 pm

Hi all,

I'm currently in the process of writing my own arbing software. I don't really have any plans for it as yet, other than to make some money by taking some of these arbs, though perhaps someday i'll offer a subscription service if the demand is there, and i'm still interested in it, etc.

Anyways, my arb program has been running and working well for the last couple of weeks, and i've just hooked it up to Twitter, so roughly every 30-60mins a new arb will be posted - and obviously, it's on Twitter, so it's free. All of the arbs posted have a book percentage of between 93%-99.5%, to alleviate the risk of palps. I thought some of you guys would likely be interested in it, especially some of the new guys who are just getting started. Also, it's only been properly up and running on Twitter for around the last week, so it doesn't have many followers as yet. Here's the url to my Twitter feed: https://twitter.com/BetMonsterX (go easy on me about the graphics, i did them quickly in Illustrator ;))

I'm sure many of you are thinking that this sounds too good to be true, so i'll explain why i'm doing it:

1. The software produces far more arbs than i could ever wish to place, and i have a full time job which means i can't take advantage of many of them... So it doesn't matter to me if someone else places them, in fact, i'm happy to share the wealth.
2. I realise that the software may contain some bugs, and so i'd hope that the people who use it and find bugs would also alert me to those bugs, perhaps via PM. I'll follow back anyone who follows my page so this is possible.
3. People might suggest new ways of finding arbs that i hadn't previously considered.
4. In case i ever want to offer a subscription service, it's obviously a good idea to inform people of the service, and doing it this way seems like a decent first step. I don't plan on offering a service at any point in the close future, but of course, things can always change. Regardless of what happens though, there are still plenty of free arbs for now.

Currently the Twitter feed arbs are very simple Win-Draw-Win, Head-to-Head and Points Spread markets. I'm working on other, more complicated arbs (in terms of code writing) at the minute, which will mix markets to produce arbs. Once development is complete on these, they'll also be added to the feed, again, for all the reasons noted above.

So, that's it guys. Apologies if this is regarded as promotion, but since it's free, i don't think it's a problem  :)
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: Free arb feed on Twitter

Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:21 pm

Hello.
Which bookmakers do you cover? Your tweets do not include this information.
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
betmonsterx
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Free arb feed on Twitter

Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:23 pm

Hi,

If you click the bitly link at the bottom, it takes you to Oddschecker, where you can see the bookies covered (and the arbing prices) there.

I've stopped the arb feed at the moment though, because someone was kind enough to point out that there was a bug with the NFL spreads, so i'm just fixing that currently. It'll be up again soon.

Return to “General talk about alert services”